What about the Mormon thing?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by red55, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

and you need the stupid people's votes just as badly as the smart people

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

The smart people were watching the football game last night. The stupid people were watching Bill C. It was a perfect forum....

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

This is imperceptive and absurd, even for you.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

do you vote as a bloc with men? gingers? do you view issues relative to how they affect arbitrary groups instead of the whole?

5. Tiger in NC

just be glad you are up against Barry and not Slick Willie. Slick Willie would be mopping the floor with Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan right now, bad economy or not.

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Wromney is the wrong man for the job. People don't realize his platform is impossible. That doesn't mean i support Barry in any way....and i cant believe the dems hold a misogynist in such high regard.

7. Tiger in NC

I feel the same way about Romney. I actually felt sympathy for my Republican friends during the primaries because all the real stars of the party chose not to run. I said back then that either they knew that they couldn't beat Barry or they didn't want to preside over such a tough economy but there had to be a reason why the big guns didn't run. Chris Christie could have given the President a real run for his money, and on a more substantive level.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Maybe. Next election will be easier. I don't know who in the Democratic party will emerge.

Romney is disappointing. If his math to reduce the deficit worked then I would favor him. But, as he proposes, how is he going to increase military spending to 4% of the GDP and cut a wide range of taxes and make it work? He WON'T touch medicare. There are too many votes there. Will it be Social Security? Baby boomers are getting old now. That spending is going to increase. Welfare programs? Interest rates can only rise from these levels, increasing govt debt. I have a calc 1 education but I don't understand the formula.

The only thing I can agree with him on is "get Obama out of office" but I decided several elections ago that I wasn't going to vote for the lesser of two evils.

9. Tiger in NC

I have to think after Clinton's speech on Wednesday that he and Hillary are angling for a run in 2016.

10. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

spoken like someone who does :p

MLUTiger and Tiger in NC like this.