What a terrible Gold Star phone call...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Such a liar.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That photo you posted is a desperate fake quote.

That's what people such as yourself NEED to support your orange buffoon: lies.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes Rex. We know you like to lie around here.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

When he said he had called "virtually all" of those families he LIED, LIED, LIED... as calls to those families proved.

When he said that Ovama and other presidents had not made phone calls to those familes he LIED, LIED, LIED.... as their staff members have testified.

Those were not just innocent fibs. They were political lies, meant to condemn his political opponents and to elevate himself, Goebbels-type stuff.

Why can't you just admit that your orange hero is a disgusting liar? You're a child.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

“You can’t just call immediately but I will be calling, have called and will be calling the parents and the loved ones, wives, et cetera of the soldiers that recently were killed.”

Liar, here is his full quote:

"I was told he didn’t, often, and a lot of presidents don’t," Trump said. "President Obama, I think, probably did sometimes and maybe sometimes he didn’t. I don’t know. That’s what I was told. All I can do is ask my generals. Other presidents did not call. They’d write letters. And some presidents didn’t do anything."

No, they were miss characterizations of what Trump said and the media didn't give two shits.

I already have since before he was elected. Just like the rest of them. Just like your girl. Yet, you cant do the same.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Just stop your lying. It's childish and pathetic. You're posting his subsequent coverup quotes... after he got caught in his lies. It's his typical behavior... he makes up crap and then when he's called out on it tries to modify what he actually said. He's a child, you're a child, and this whole country is infected with people such as yourself.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You said earlier he didn't use his name. So which is it now?

How would she know he read it off a card? If he did, do you honestly think the president knows all the names of soldiers like Santa and his Christmas list?

What the hell is wrong with you?

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No, it was in the same speech/conversation. You are just as dishonest as him dude.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I didn't say that.