What a terrible Gold Star phone call...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

k

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I
    ts not his different point of view. I had continuous debate over the years with Red, Tiger in NC and others. We could have serious differences yet remain friendly and not question others' integrity....intelligence maybe LOL. At the end there was and I'd respect.
    Rex has never been anything other than insulting denigrating and nasty. As I said he's a Jacobin. He has been vile in his treatment of others...a troll in every sense.

dachsie likes this.
  3. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Guess I missed that. I don't read his posts much- retain littlle, of what I read here. Tend to skim in general- especially long shit.

Guess I've paid more attn to the shorter posts TOWARD him. He gets piled on. Maybe he asks for it.

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

And maybe the sun rises in the East.

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Here's the truth: I am not nasty to ANYONE until he/she gets nasty with me. And when somebody calls me a "liar", "troll", "fuckstick", "racist", what have you, that's getting nasty. People like Winston1 have short and selective memories.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Cuck

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Why are you called a troll? Because you act like one. You evade discussion by calling people names. You evade discussion by deflecting the significant point and take an aside to attack. You call people idiots and worse. Even when someone agrees with you on a point you dinegrate them for not being fully invested in your POV. You crow about your intelligence and call those who disagree idiots morally bankrupt or worse.
    Notice I don't think you're a troll for you position but for how you treat others.
    I call you a racist because you take every opportunity to bring race up and accuse with no basis. Obviously race is high on your mind.
    Rex I have a long memory. You started calling people names and your unfounded arrogance is used to divert from the point rather than address it. You act like a troll you get called a troll. You fling the term racist at people then you're more a racist than those you accuse.
    You treat people with respect you'll be respected.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That one little sentence fragment shows how dishonest you are. I discuss more than anybody on this board, and I support my assertions.

You act like a racist and you get called a racist. You act like a misogynist and you get called a misogynist. I call people idiots and worse when they've already attacked me with insults. Like I said, you have a short and selective memory.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No you dont. You dig in on your side and show ZERO empathy for the other-side NOR do you try and understand.

At the very least, I can articulate your side as well as the lefts side on many issues. You cannot articulate shit outside of the CNN/MSNBC opinion pieces.

el005639 and COTiger like this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

LOL