What a terrible Gold Star phone call...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 20, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No brother you have a failed argument.

You and the left attach to emotional arguments which have no way of being proven. How do you prove how much someone cares? By their actions. Well, it doenst make sense in this case that Trump called 4 families that day and decide to be a bitch on only 1 of these calls if he is always a bitch. Further, someone who doesn't care doesnt even pick up the phone. You guys routinely attack the emotional aspect of things and why Trump is "winning" these battles is because the majority of the American republic is tired of the SJW bullshit. That is what you guys turn just about every argument into. You will likely call me a racist and then tell me I am making an excuse for him. (as you already have)

It would have been much smarter for the left to simply say Trump was "bad, or not good" at making these calls. That is believable and an entirely different argument. Hell, I would even believe that!

You rarely see Trump respond to articles about how much he doesn't know about a topic, etc. He does, however, respond to emotional arguments because you guys can't prove silly things like that.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    dachsie likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Simple question for you: did Donald Trump mock that reporter's disabilities? Yes or No?

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Because a bullshit artist (and not a very good one at that) doesn't serve himself by getting into lengthy debates about particulars of a matter.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Or because congress cant make up their mind. Its not the presidents job to write the bills. That is just a fact no matter the party in charge.

Your precious Obamacare bill wasn't even read before it was voted on.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Why did you ignore my question? Don't pretend you didn't see it.

Did Donald Trump mock a reporter's congenital physical disabilities? Yes or No?

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If I do have dingleberries know one would see them with you however we know you have them because you show your ass daily.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

That is bullshit. She is the widow of one of ours. You say your were in the service, yet you attack one our brothers wives. I don't think trump meant to demean her but I have no doubt he did.

Winston1 and Rex like this.
  8. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

So much for making the United States Postal Service (USPS) strong again.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

USPS sucks. I would never send anything important through them. Even with Priority with tracking they lose stuff and never find it.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  10. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

I agree. I've been in the direct mail business for over thirty years and believe me, I know. But it's still interesting that the US government goes with UPS instead of USPS.

LSUpride123 likes this.