"What a crowd! What a turnout!"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 29, 2017.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

It is pitiful that the leftist go wild on anything and everything any of them do. It makes it a little difficult to parse the significant from the trivial.

KyleK and Bengal B like this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

99% of the time just go with the the former.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So I'm gonna be that guy this time but I distinctly remember people saying Obama played to much golf, took too many vacations, was pissed because he saluted with a coffee cup, or didn't wear a flag pin, and a whole slew of other meaningless shit. But it's not fair when it's done to Trump?

Tiger in NC likes this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

For the most part, I think it's fair. I won't say that Trump doesn't give lots of opportunities but at this point, the phucker can't even open his mouth without it being reported. It makes all of us look facking stupid.

I mean come on....did the Twitterverse really get all whack because Melania had on stilettos when she left DC? Did people really assume that she'd walk around Texas in those? And if she did, who the eff would care?

5. VHSTiger

VHSTiger Freshman

The East Coast main stream media.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Or the fag fashion designers

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Not me, same thing happened with Patrick Ewin.. I mean Michelle, criticized for what she was wearing. I don't find a damn thing wrong with Melania kicking some Adidas. And I really wish people would just leave her alone, like I wished they would leave Michelle alone. Yeah they married some arrogant elitists, well one that was self made and one that had the easy street to being rich, I just don't find the appeal of criticizing Melania. I mean other than the speech theft thing she has been pretty quiet and I actually think she probably can't stand him, she just puts on a fake smile. I mean Melania has been way more quiet and less political than the prior First Lady was and she gets shit on all the time. She has nothing to do with Trump being an egotistical wind bag.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

people make a big deal out of nothing, and then other people make a big deal out of them making a big deal out of nothing,.. and it keeps on spinning

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

:D

HalloweenRun likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The women knocking Melania are envious of her stunning looks and position in life and the men, and I use that word loosely, knocking her fantasize about having a red rubber ball in their mouths with her stiletto shoved up their asses. Rex is handing out red rubber balls I hear.

Bengal B and Winston1 like this.