Politics What’s going on in Oregon?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by kcal, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Skied ar Mt Bachelor and Mt Hood a couple of times in Oregon and did a wine tour there 4 years ago beautiful state. The Oregon coast is breathtaking. Didn't know that movie was filmed in Orgeon but speaking of that movie a ton of character actors came out of that movie such as Christopher Lloyd, Danny Divito, Brad Dourif, Vincent Schiavelli and Will Sampson.

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

hope you weren't too disappointed, Oregon skiing isn't so great, Mt Bachelor is usually our best. The entire Oregon coast was declared public property back in the 1960's, there are no private beaches in Oregon.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I hit Mt Bachelor at a good time the skiing was great that weekend not so much at Mt Hood when skied there. Best ski resort that's close to Oregon is Sun Valley, Idaho going there again in 2020. Didnt know the beaches in Oregon were all public that is a good thing. Wish my state would overturn that terrible state law that waterways that are on private land are off limits to boaters, hunters and fisherman. That freaking law is horrible. I am all for private property rights but this goes wat too far.