Westboro plans on picketing Sandy Hook funerals

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by fanatic, Dec 16, 2012.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

It's hard to find the words to describe how utterly vile and inhumane this is. I tried to put into words how I felt about this, but ended up on a nonsensical rant. First reaction is to lash out and want to beat the fucking shit out of these people, if they show up, but that's probably the exact reaction they're hoping for; given that violence is what killed those babies. Still, they can't let these subhuman cretins anywhere near that town. To prey upon the grief of the parents of these children is just unacceptably cruel.

I don't even know what else to say...

http://www.zimbio.com/Westboro Baptist Church/articles/oFyJT5IXusl/Westboro Baptist Church picket Connecticut

2. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

fuck these scumbags

fanatic likes this.
  3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Ditto

As hard it would be to do, the best thing to do is to let them gather in a place far from any funeral, so no parents would have to see them, and then absolutely ignore them. No TV interviews, no people screaming anything at them, no interaction with them whatsoever. They're all just attention whores, so ignoring them hurts them the most. However, they're so evil and disgusting that ignoring them is nearly impossible.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

See, i would trade the westboro people in a heartbeat instead of a group of elementary school children. I'm not saying someone should blast them, or commit any act of violence ever, but if we had a choice between innocent children and these fucks, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who feels this way.

We will never know what we lost at that school, could have been the next president, a doctor, a scientist, a cancer curer, we know what would have been lost on the other hand, nothing.

StaceyO and 4EvrLSU like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Fucking turds.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Mike Huckabee seems to think along the same lines as these nuts, blaming this and other tragedies in the removal of god from schools. Like god would have stopped the bullets or something.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

The bible quite explicitly says god is vengeful and destructive. Not sure what part of this should offend the believers.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I don't understand how these people call themselves Christian. They are the very opposite of Christian. I don't know what to do about them as Fanatic said in his first post. They should not be allowed to destroy the peace of that community and despoil the memorial service.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

You haven't read the bible have you

Is despoil a word?

10. hebertjp

hebertjp Founding Member

Stay classy, westboro.