Well, it looks like Cheeto Snatchgrabber has folded like a cheap suit

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

and won't shut down the government nor hold up Obamacare spending unless he gets funding for his stupid wall. Actually, it looks like he's folding on the entire wall promise, itself... declaring that he's willing to put off that matter until September... in other words... until forever.

He was supposed to do so much winning that he and we would get tired of his winning, remember?

So let's review his 100 day accomplishments:

His Muslim ban? Nope, shot down. His Obamacare repeal? Nope, died before even a vote. His border wall? Gone for good.

So we're left with:

- He hasn't been charged with inappropriately grabbing a pussy.
    - He got Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court through a massive cheat.

That's all I got right now.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont expect a liberal to understand the concept of what successful people have to go through.

These are people that when they failed, they didn't give up. That is were you come in.

Trump is many things, some I like, other I don't, but I will be here in 4 years laughing at you for this post.

Right after the 1st HC bill he "said" he dropped it. A few weeks later back at it. The wall is happening.

100 days is an arbitrary number.

Further, the immigration ban isn't a knock on him. It actually highlighted liberal bias in those few judges. It will be overturned. He absolutely has the power for those EO's.

It took Obama 8 years to create this shit-hole, gonna take longer than 100 days to clean it up.

LSUTiga, shane0911 and COTiger like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

upload_2017-4-25_13-52-6.jpeg

5. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

i dont get into these pointless arguments on here but I am curious as to the massive cheat you are referring? I am not a trump fan and I think it is ridiculous that those 2 buffoons were what we had to pick from for a President but if you are referring congress to not approving an Obama appointee saying the next president should choose the judge I really do not see how you can consider that cheating when it is well within congress's power to decline any nomination and just about everyone thought it was going to be Clinton that would be doing the appointing anyways so that just does not hold water as a cheat and if it is in reference to the "nuclear option" it really carries no weight either as democrats used the exact same loophole to get all their lower court judges and other positions approved in 2013. If it was ok for dems to do it then......then it is most certainly ok for reps to do it now. I have heard dems say yea but those were for lower courts not the supreme court so it is different!......wrong......makes no difference what the appointment is for if the rules are changed to get it approved by dems then reps can most certainly do the same thing. If you are referring to some other "cheat" then I havent heard about it.

LSUTiga and COTiger like this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

If you can't see already that Trump is ineffective because intelligent people recognize him as a clown, that he has no mandate for his stupid campaign promises, and that he has no clout because of all those things.... well, I reckon there's not much you can see.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How could you possibly know what an intelligent person thinks

LSUTiga, shane0911, Winston1 and 2 others like this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Because he is a liberal and anyone who has a different opinion of the world must be a dumb-ass in their eyes.

xlnsports, Winston1 and COTiger like this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Not everyone, but you sure are.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    LSUTiga and shane0911 like this.