Week 1 NCAA Football

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Aug 29, 2016.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Good Gawd, Football is finally here. It really really is! So game on, bitches

So off we geaux. Thursday kicks off with a double header. Louisville –vs- Charlotte which, hardly qualifies as competitive football, but any chance to see or re-see the image of bobbay petrino all guffed up from his motor sickle accident, well, that shit never ever gets old. But I digress, they may not and bobbay is just, well, babbay. Fuggin jerk.

For actual football at a semi competitive level, Appalachian State is on the road to give rocky top a semi non-thriller. But yeah, it’s still football, so enjoy.

Friday night offers, well, not much. But there is K-State at Stanford. There might be a half of competitive football, or you can just beat your kids.

Saturday, well there it is, GAMEDAY and it all kicks off with Oklohomo playing them sneaky bastards at Houston. This will most certainly go well with coffee and bacon. Later, and though it is at the same time as the LSU/ Wisconsin game, UCLA at them aggies of Texas. We really need them aggies to show up and work them bruins to help with our SOS down the road. So good game, boyz.

Later there is Georgia at North Carolina which, really is only filler football until the condoms of southern cal take on the tea baggers of alabamy, so fight on Trojans, fight tha fuck on. Not much later Clemson meets auburn for a tiger off. Sounds gay which, probably is but 2 tigers tee off for a tiger of the moment clash unless of course, one of them tigers wants to be a fuggin bird. Go figure.

Sinkhole game of the week comes to you from Austin Texas where the domers travel to play the bonghorns. May they both suck, really. Who knows, Charlie might just get fired the 1st game of the season, using his freshman QB and all.

AND to close the week out for a mega close second for sinkhole game of the week when old piss travels to the orange bowl to levy what we all hope to be an ass whoopin on the siminoles. Fuggem both, but again, SOS comes into play. Should be a good game just the same AND it’s on a Monday night. Neat

NCdoubleA MF Football. Yea, it’s on

Asshole of the week: Urban Meyer

"Urban Meyer said he does not agree with the suspension of Ohio State WR Torrance Gibson. The Buckeyes coach said it was not a football program or athletic department decision."

Hey Urban, cry me a fucking river, you’re playing Bowling Green dude. You sir, are officially asshole of the week.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Urban Meyer's Brother-In-Law Arrested for Sexual Assault and Kidnapping. Brandon Mather, the brother-in-law of Ohio State Buckeyes football coach Urban Meyer, is facing charges that he sexually assaulted and kidnapped an Ohio woman in January.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

did not realize what a great opening week of games we have

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

UCLA will beat the maggies, low hanging grapes of the week.

Word is Charlie will start Seoopes but that is just scuttlebutt

I never underestimate Bill Snyder, they won't win but wouldn't surprise me to see a game.

Hey @uscvball what do you cali folk say for your team? I'll just say geaux trojans

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

is there going to be a pick 'em contest this year

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I hate the gumps too but I just can't root for this

[​IMG]

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Funny haha but silly. I cannot will not ever want, wish, root for the tide in any game any sport any situation. Ever! The only thing that could make me hate them more is if they were coached by the WC.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. CajunlostinCali

Has become the norm anymore. Marquee match ups to start the season. I think we started that. When is the last time we opened with a cupcake? Been awhile.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Been 1 year since McNeese non-game

10. CajunlostinCali

Thought about that, but it never happened. I'd say we escaped the juggernaut know as Lake Charles finest.

Bengal B and shane0911 like this.