We The People Will Fund The Wall

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Dec 19, 2018.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

just like the ice bucket challenge, this will peter out.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Why the hell are we giving the Mexicans all that money? Why are we giving free money to half the countries in the world? Stuff like humanitarian aid after a natural disaster OK but we shouldn't be supporting any country that can't live within its means.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

This is a long way from "Mexico will pay for the wall." Now we have American citizens offering up money to build it. What happened? I mean Trump has had the WH and both chambers of congress in his back pocket and he still hasn't been able to get it done. Politically that is called pathetic. It's low energy.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

$6.4M.
    But dems need those votes in 'Merica.

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

conquering those countries would liberate 300 million probable democrats

6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

And yet 106k of actual people donating 6.5 mil over 3 days answers your question. Only politics can possibly get in the way of progress. So don't blame Trump for trying and not being able to succeed when the mountain of political BS stand in the way of actually getting something done in this country. The problem is not Trump, it is everyone in any office everywhere. That's the problem and it always will be.

Whether you believe in the need for a wall or not, it is very telling that the people, on its own can actually bring a better solution to our issues than politics.

uscvball likes this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

the elected party has no D or R affiliation

never has, never will

8. Tiger in NC

All this says is that there are 106,000 people, or .0003%, of our population who are stupid enough to donate their hard earned money to something that will never happen. For their own sake I hope they can get a refund when this all falls to pieces. Because make no mistake about it.....it will.

Oh but I will blame Trump. He is the one who promised that Mexico would pay for the wall when everyone with any kind of sense knew better. It was a ridiculous promise in the first place and it still is. Secondly, Trump has had the past two years with a Republican House and Senate and he still has not been able to get appropriations for his stupid wall. Your not holding him to a very high standard.

Sure. I get it that you think Trump is some kind of political savior but he's not. In fact, he's just a common crook who happened to have hoodwinked 3.5 million people fewer than a sorry sap like HRC.

I do not.

It's very sad actually. Sad for the people who are donating their money because the guy who promised to make it happen has failed miserably. And today he says he will shut down the government after he said he would not just to try and extort a wall out of congress. Ain't happening and he's getting really close to having his own party turn on him.

didit, HalloweenRun and GiantDuckFan like this.
  9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I used to objectively listen to your views because you have a voice. Because of your rather pathetic response, this very rather pathetic response, I no longer shall give your thoughts the time of day, certainly my day. You, sir, missed the point entirely and went on to label me in a corps of those you subject your narrow-minded opinion towards. That makes you a troll.

LSUpride123 and uscvball like this.
  10. Tiger in NC

I responded to your post pal....if you don’t like it, tough shit. If you don’t want debate then keep your mouth shut. But if you are going to put your ideas out there you should expect rebuttal. It would appear that you are the one who cannot handle opposing views.....and that’s the definition of narrow my friend.