We The People Will Fund The Wall

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Dec 19, 2018.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He won. Get over it. :D

Bengal B and Frogleg like this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Never said he didn't, brutha….just that his negotiation skills are not what he claimed or that any of you had hoped. Let's go way back to when Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Then he had two years of Republican control in congress and every opportunity to secure funding for his wall. Now, the Dems take control of congress and suddenly it's an emergency. Was it not an emergency 2-3 months ago when the Republicans were in control?

KyleK likes this.
  3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

The more I think about this the more and more stupider it seems.

Solution so simple. If Dems gave Trump his 5.7 billion, they could have gotten whatever they wanted in regards to processing centers, luxurious points of entry, just about anything.

Instead we are bogged down in yet another no win flail.

Note: they could have given Trump 10 billion, not much will be built, regardless!

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I mean he has gotten MORE than enough for the wall in tariffs. Not sure if your point. Dems have already voted for a wall once in their life. They don’t look good in this.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Even a 7-year old wants to help build the wall....

"A 7-year-old boy is facing backlash after some neighbors in his northwest Austin community took offense to a hot chocolate stand he started to raise money for President Donald Trump's proposed border wall.

The boy's parents, Shane and Jennifer Stevens, say their son Benton decided he wanted to start the fundraiser after attending the inauguration and watching the State of the Union address earlier this month.

Both Shane and Jennifer are members of the Republican National Convention and call themselves conservatives. They say that the news coverage they watch and the conversation at the dinner table have obviously rubbed off on Benton.

"I think it's important that (our children) know what's going on in the world, where we stand, what we believe in," said Jennifer....Benton raised nearly $1,400 in two days."
    https://twitter.com/cbsaustin/statu...for-trump-border-wall/VjjIZbrKChUaPfL4pnvNjN/

While he was selling the cocoa, he says one man called him "little Hitler."

"Some people were mad and calling me a 'little Hitler' and stuff, and some people were really happy," said Benton.

Some people are assholes.

watson1880, Winston1 and Frogleg like this.
  6. Tiger in NC

Has he? You have proof of that? Where is it then? Because if he's gotten so much in Tariff's then why is our national debt exploding under Trump? Not a word from any of you nit wits about our national debt hitting 22 trillion. Isn't that supposed to be one of your big hang ups?

Stop blaming the Dems. Trump had two years to get the Republican congress to fund his wall and they refused to do so. He never even made a big deal about it. Then he made a stupid error by not having the outgoing congress to pass funding for his wall before the Dems took over congress but he failed to do so. Then, once the Dems gained control, he suddenly wants to demonize the Dems because they won't play along? Yeah, right. Who's looking bad here? Then, the Dems gave him 1.7 billion but Trump refused to sign the bill. Instead he closed the government for 35 days and took a political beating for it.....only to settle on taking 1.37 billion. I'd love to negotiate with this guy. If that is your idea of "winning" then I feel for you.

KyleK likes this.
  7. Tiger in NC

Literally anyone who would harass a kid for showing some entrepreneurial spirit is a piece of shit. That being said, you always like using these anecdotal stories as proof positive that somehow all liberals or progressives support this kind of behavior and it's just bull shit and it gets old. But you won't respond to this because you are too much of a snowflake and have blocked me. Talk about getting triggered.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Are you suggesting the evil tariffs are fake?

He has placed tariffs on over $300 Billion worth of goods.

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R45448

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/terminal/PL18DKSYF01S

Changing subjects already? You didnt seem to mind with Obama increased the debt by 74%.

I didn't blame them. I stated a fact. Correct, Paul Ryan and the GOP were against Trump.

watson1880 likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Free rent.

watson1880 and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

So you don't have me on ignore?