We The People Will Fund The Wall

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Dec 19, 2018.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

if the dems trot out kamala harris trump will be reelected

Bengal B and HalloweenRun like this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Actually, I could argue that the Dems would love to extend the shutdown because it's going to hurt economic growth....another thing to blame Trump for in the next election cycle.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So instead of choosing to stay and deal with the shutdown, the dem majority house has decided to adjourn and go home. What a joke they all are.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Actually, I think it was $25 billion, but in exchange for citizenship for nearly 2 million "dreamers". Now Senate GOP is proposing 3 year protections for dreamers in exchange for just the 5 bill.....both sides give a little. But Dems aren't going to give Trump a wooden nickel if they think he can declare victory with it. The Senate Dem solution can be summarized as, reopen the government now, and we promise to talk about what you want later. That's no compromise at all, its business as usual.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Lol. Nathan Phillips...."a self-described Marine veteran during “Vietnam times,” has been reported by all media as a Vietnam vet and he has yet to make a correction. But the truth is he never deployed, he was a Marine who separated as a PV1, a refrigerator mechanic. And we have people in Congress saying he put his life on the line.

Which brings me to another tangential point on the issue....one of the newly elected muzzies, Ilhan Omar tweeted the following:
    Ilhan Omar‏Verified account @IlhanMN
    Ilhan Omar Retweeted Donald J. Trump

-The boys were protesting a woman's right to choose & yelled “it’s not rape if you enjoy it”
    -They were taunting 5 Black men before they surrounded Phillips and led racist chants
    -Sandmann’s family hired a right wing PR firm to write his non-apology

"Facing a lawsuit after she spread defamatory falsehoods on Twitter, Rep. Ilhan Omar on Wednesday deleted a tweet without explanation or apology."

Of course it's been deleted. No apology, no retraction.

Winston1 and tirk like this.
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

@uscvball and these are the people Trump is expected to make deals with. Willing to ruin the lives of a bunch of teenager for no good reason other than that a couple of them were wearing MAGA hats.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You should check out a blurb from the chairman of the house Black Caucus and what he had to say the other day about Trump. Actually called him the same as a grand wizard.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I'll try one more time for y'all to get on the anti-Milano bandwagon.

Actress Alyssa Milano says she won't apologize for comparing the "Make America Great Again" hat worn by Trump supporters to the hood worn by members of the Ku Klux Klan. ...

"The red MAGA hat is the new white hood. Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself."

"When I saw that video, I saw boys flaunting their entitlement and displaying toxic masculinity. It seemed to me like they were reflecting the white nationalism and racism that the hats on their heads have come to represent.....I won’t apologize to these boys. Or anyone who wears that hat," Milano continued. "But I will thank them. I will thank them for lighting a fire underneath the conversation about systemic racism and misogyny in this country and the role President Donald Trump has had in cultivating it and making it acceptable."

"I’m not saying everyone who voted for Trump is a racist. I’m saying that everyone who proudly wears the red hat identifies with an ideology of white supremacy and misogyny,” she stated. “Everyone who proudly wears those hats gives a tacit endorsement for the hatred and the violence we’ve seen these past few years.”

My gawd she's annoying.

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

She makes sense though

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

[​IMG]

CajunlostinCali, Frogleg and uscvball like this.