We The People Will Fund The Wall

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Dec 19, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

stay away from me

ROY_LA_CA and uscvball like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is that Oregonese for "I'll leave the light on for you?"

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

no it means, I can only tolerate skunks when they keep their distance

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

So the recent children that died at the border, should their accompanying parents be charged with negligent homicide?

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I'd be more in favor of that then everyone trying to blame the US government saying they weren't taken care of. Heck if they never even made it to a hospital, they would have died a lot sooner

6. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Poor little Hilary

When she gets to hell she will be kicking satans ass regularly.

7. GiantDuckFan

Donald Trump is satan,.. and the polls predict Hillary would win

8. CalcoTiger

were they us citizens. They came knowing it was illegal for them. Why don't we hold the damn parents responsible for putting their kids life in jeopardy.

If they were at Russia border or Iran or anywhere else that has rules for entry they would have been denied.

Look we have laws for entry into our country just like every nation does.

They are their for a reason.

I am for legal immigration and setting up a legal way for people to come in on our Mexico border but spare me bleeding heart when the rampant crossing of people into this country is destroying the ability of border states to take care of the legal citizens.

If we find a way to process them legally and make them pay for their share of taxes and infrastructure and health care that's fine but now they are not and I live in California where the TAXES ARE OUTRAGIOUS AND JUST KEEP GOING UP.

their are new school bonds on every election..
    Huge new gas tax in California just went into effect without being voted on by the people. Thank you jerry Brown.
    Paid for Bridges in San Francisco go up every year. Jan 1st it is 6 dollars up from 5 for everyone to cross.

Yet the potholes get bigger and more numerous.

More and More people are on Federal Pensions every year based on years of service they can start and be below 59.5 years old so they are on taxpayer dime longer than they actually worked. Why don't they have to follow the same rules as private sector. What makes Federal workers so damn special.
    I the taxpayer pay for their retirement and they get to retire sooner than I do.

No illegals helping in that with taxes.
    Or healthcare burden. Or income tax. Or driver license payment or insurance. But do you think they aren't out there driving.

I got hit by an person with no insurance and they left the scene of the hit and run crime where they ran through a four way stop and nailed me. Took off and my insurance had to pay. Their license plate was at the scene and given to cops and they didn't even care enough to go arrest them.

Sure lets let all the illegals in we can provide for. Be careful what you wish for when one of those illegals that is a criminal comes in and rapes or kills someone you care about.

We have laws and every president that didn't build the wall didn't follow the constitution and protect our borders.

I have to provide for my own retirement. Don't see the illegals and Federal workers giving to me.

In this country we have laws and you don't get to pick and choose the ones you like or don't like.

The constitution is specific in it is the federal Government responsibility to protect our borders.

I know that pisses liberals like Pelosi and Feinstein off and yet they just keep voting themselves extra nice benefits and I think they both died years ago and have been propped up by formaldehyde just to keep screwing the American Taxpayers while their families get rich.

Ill contribute to the damn wall.

Frogleg likes this.
  9. CalcoTiger

Donald Trump is just a corrupt cheating liar that has been that way since daddy gave him a silver spoon. He wanted his Russia building built. That's how you do it in new York . You grease people or you don't get buildings built. Business as usuall. And if you don't think hilary Clinton isn't that corrupt or worse then you are blind.

Knowing what I know about both him and hilary I would vote for trump 10 out of 10 times.

We didn't have a choice for President and I voted for the lesser of two evils.

10. GiantDuckFan

I miss Hillary,..too bad she's dead now