we lose 4 ( maybe 5) games- change my mind

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by skippy737, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Pets can be comforting. What's wrong with that? It's win-win for the human and the animal.

2. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Speaking about comfort pets sold mostly specifically for those who suffer Trump derangement syndrome.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I can't read this thread. Alls I see are 3 different blowhards messages blocked.

4. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Really good question... personslly, I find that there are a very few individials here who I find rather talented in creating images and writings which I find distasteful, ugly, without humor, devoid of informative value or other redeming qualities who I have opted to ignore.

I don't mean to insult those on ignore and from time to time actually take a look at a random ignored post, but until such time as I discern something I find of value in doing my random testing of the ignored, I'll simply keep my windows up, the air conditioning on until I've passed the stench. Now, this is not to say that someday, I may do a test read and find that's there's now something of value to an ignored, a breath of fresh air so to speak and opt to un-ignore. After all, once upon a time, the earth was a lifeless rock. Who would have thought that this rock would bring forth inteligent life?

TerryP likes this.
  5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

In my view it's about like the editorial section of the newspaper when it was in print. I'd read the title, see the author, and choose whether I wanted to proceed to the next page. Often, I'd skim the article just to see what the main point was in their "diatribes."

It's almost useless when I consider you see it's an ignored post...so, you're really not blocking anything. Just "hiding" it temporarily.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Got me on that one!

7. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

I work part time at a golf course, about a year ago a young guy came in with his girl friend and I told them she looked just like Tuesday Weld. They had no idea who I was talking about, so I Googled her. Neither of them could believe the resemblance, I couldn't believe no one else had ever made the comparison until I realized how long ago that was.

kcal, TigerTap and GiantDuckFan like this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I only have taint on ignore because he’s tiresome and had only one note in the den or when discussing football. I do read his posts in other forums and he is reasonable but it’s easier to select what I read rather than have to slog through his crap about the grave mistake in firing his idol.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He has posted a few things in FSA, the music thread and the guitar players thread that were written by an actual human.

Winston1, TigerTap and shane0911 like this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

@TigerTap
    I agree, but not in the FSA, he's one of them conservitites ya know

TigerTap, Bengal B and LSUTiga like this.