We gonna get your brother, you know?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU4Life, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are right we need more DL's and more OL's rather than QB's unless it's a great one. If we get Storpher that would be hugh. However we need 2 great rb's to we already have one hoping for Emery he is special.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I follow the recruting sites a lot and in general he's not thought of as equally talented as his brother. Besides is he was you really think Bama would let him slip away?

3. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

For as much money as Bama is paying his dad, hell no they’re not letting him slip away.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

36 year old Matt Moscona talked about having to call road service when the battery in his wife's car went dead. He said he didn't know how to change a battery.

Brian likes this.
  5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

To be fair, fkrs hide the batteries under support brackets and all kinda other random shit on newer models these days.

Had flat in driveway other day. Made my 14yr old change it for her first time. Won't be last, she'll thank me later...

TerryP, CalcoTiger, Brian and 4 others like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I always take the brackets off the first time I have to change the battery and leave them off.

Moscona and his wife drive VW's, or at least that's what he says when he does commercials for the VW dealer. I doubt if there is anything especially difficult to remove to change the battery.

Changing tires is harder than it used to be with the stupid jacks they give you woth today's cars and trucks. Whatever happened to the good old bumper jack?

One Sunday morning a few months ago one of my tires was very low. It did still have some air in it so rather than change it I drove to the nearest convenience store and filled it with air. Then on to Walmart for tire repair.

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Suburu's, if you have a flat and the tire's ruined,.. you must replace all four tires or it messes up the safety features

Brian and ROY_LA_CA like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Never had one. I didn't know that Suburu made trucks until the other day when I was behind one at a red light.

9. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

These were the fender/frame brackets, nothing to do with battery. True story.

10. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Funny coincidence....the dad was just made sales manager at the Benz dealership complete with company car.

Brian likes this.