Was that Leonard Fournette down on one knee

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by N.C.Tiger, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VHSTiger

VHSTiger Freshman

Keep their rich, spoiled asses in the locker rooms until the anthem is played.

Rouxleaux likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

3. N.C.Tiger

N.C.Tiger We push snow in Style

That is the flag, ( the symbolic l of our brave soldiers , marines, navy, etc. ) did you know that we drape the coffins with this symbol, not a damn piece of cloth. If you can't respect that then you are one of the traitors of the flag...... no spinning, we had one years ago D

Richdog, LSU_4_LIFE and HalloweenRun like this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What? A rich person can't protest racial injustice? Who wrote that rule? You don't have to hate America to make a political statement.... and his statement today was giving a much deserved "f*ck you!" to an orange draftdodging buffoon.

After Trump disgustingly labeled Kaepernick a "son of a bitch" for exercising his American right to peaceful protest I hoped EVERY NFL player would take a knee today. Bravo, Mr. Fournette.

didit likes this.
  5. VHSTiger

VHSTiger Freshman

Tell that to a Marine wearing a uniform you liberal, unpatriotic c#%*sucker.

Richdog and Rouxleaux like this.
  6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Rex, if you got off your azz and hitchhiked to Dover to watch them bring a dead soldier home, would you take a knee when the carried the flag draped coffin past you. Do you think all of these cretins would?

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, I would not... But a football game is not a funeral procession. I doubt Colin Kaerpernick would in that circumstance, either.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Why? Because a Marine is automatically correct about everything? You want to hear the opinions of some vets who support Colin Kaepernick?

9. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

It disappoints me to see it too but, in their eyes, it's not about "the flag" per se. It's about injustices and they're erroneously following someone who chose the wrong avenue.

Today it was more about anti-Trump AND sticking by teammates. I get where all the grief is coming from -and share the sentiment- but try to put yourself in their shoes perspective-wise. Most of us see the world through the eyes of a white man.

GiantDuckFan and Brian like this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Under your logic nobody should be allowed to protest anything about America, whatsoever.... because those soldiers died for AMERICA, not for a flag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.