Was that Leonard Fournette down on one knee

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by N.C.Tiger, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Kaepernick

Richdog likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I didn't recognize that as politics,.. but damn him for adding poison to sports

3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

It's the hottest subject in politics, per CNN and FOX, hallowed be thy name. Yr up early.

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

early always, I gotta wake up the roosters

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dont send them to McDonalds I like their egg mcmuffins dont want to have boycott them.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Trump is doing this from the heart I believe but if he is doing to milk an issue for political gain its because he learned it from the very best, DEMOCRATS AND LIBTARDS. The Duck yet again is on the wrong side of an issue.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not a snafu he is exposing on a grand stage for the public to hear and see how these ungrateful overpaid athletes have no respect for the country that brought them riches most people just dream about. It is the hard working poor and blue collar types that fight and die so they can spit on the flag. Yes they have right but Trump and all of us have equal right to boycott and call for the owners to fire them.

8. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

@Winston1 you do have to agree that it was a collapse from within due to a lack of morals and concern for their fellow man. They were more interested in having a good time instead of doing good for the masses which is right where we are today. People (not all but many) work for the pleasures of life instead of the necessities, and are preoccupied with having fun on the weekend. If these guys would use their college education and pool their assets they could help in a more productive way. Instead they rather make an obnoxious display and force someone else to do the work. Cowards....they need to put their money and skills where their mouth is and get involved in the political process (run for office or author some bills) if they are not happy with it.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And it's not just the fact that he cursed, something an American president should never do in the first place, he cursed a PEACEFUL AMERICAN CITIZEN for exercising his constitutional rights to free speech and protest.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    BiggDogg1981 and ExoticGlass1 like this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Cut it out. Both of ya. I dont have time to babysit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.