Was that Leonard Fournette down on one knee

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by N.C.Tiger, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It's way way too late for that.

el005639 likes this.
  2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I find this whole kneeling for the anthem thing bizarre and disgusting. It was started by an idiot, who also wore pig cop socks, because the media was demonizing cops after a few relatively isolated incidents, that may or may not have been the fault of those cops.
    The media must be loving it. They've infiltrated the NFL with their crap...bastardized the NFL into some reality TV, housewifes drama. Well they can all shove it up their ass, i'm taking my time and money elsewhere.

3. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I will NOT allow my employees to protest at work. Peacefully or not. Just as I nip any and all political or religious conversations in the bud immediately. It does not belong in the workplace for the easy to understand fact that it creates division and potentially a hostile environment. You want to protest on your own time and dime, knock yourself out. But don't bring that to the work place and create tension with those that oppose. Don't force employers or co-worker (teammates) to have to get involved or chose sides or right from wrong. IMO - It had an impact on a few teams performances yesterday. Less people are speaking up because unfortunately in todays world if you speak up in disagreement, you're automatically considered a racist.

4. LSU_4_LIFE

That isn't exactly apples to apples. You would have to assume we would be in just as good physical shape and have the same God given physical abilities as them to be in the NFL.

Richdog likes this.
  5. LSU_4_LIFE

Social Media didn't exist either.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Thank you for confirming that Obama didn't come close to calling anybody a son of a bitch. He was implying that they were wrong to do so, nothing more. And if Trump had merely implied that Kaepernick was wrong and nothing more then none of this would be an issue now.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Trump hates black people!

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

ok, ill spell it out for you "they cling to their guns" is code for white trash in the circle of people Obama rides in

JaxTigFan likes this.
  9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

His ego won’t allow him to see your point

Bengal B and JaxTigFan like this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I am CERTAIN that Obama is disdainful of white trash, as am I. But there's a BIG difference... ethically, politically, etiquette-wise, and otherwise.... between stating it and not. And it's a FACT that people cling to their guns, and if you draw insult from that it's because of your OWN habits, not from anything Obama said incorrectly.... while it's NOT a fact that Colin Kaepernick is a son of a bitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.