Ware, Mathieu, and Simon suspended

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 19, 2011.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Playing football is what they DO, not who they ARE.

We're talking about kids in the prime of their lives living it up a little. Sure, they effed up but let's not equate it to priests molesting altar boys; teachers screwing students; CEO's committing fraud; parents murdering their children; or the President of the United States shoving cigars up an ugly intern's taco. "Adults" make way bigger "stupid" choices than pulling on a jernt.

1 person likes this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Not when it's repeated after being told by the player(s).

Also, doesn't there have to be "malicious" intent? Could something as such could fall under the "celebrity" and "newsworthy" loophole?

3. chewie

chewie Glitched

stupid is the word i would use to describe somebody who feels the need to bash a student-athlete with more on their plate than just football and making vicarious football fans feel all warm inside. take a step back.

1 person likes this.
  4. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Dang! Where is the leadership, indeed?

Who can step up? This is a team that may be cooking an historic season; do they not feel it? Do they not wish to be a part of the stuff of legend?

Who will step up as leader?

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

what if they smoked it in texas in july?

6. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I just hope that all the players learn a lesson. I hope it helps them later in life to try and think out their actions and how those actions affect others.
    If lsu loses to auburn the players that sat out will carry that guilt around with them for the rest of their life. As we discussed before, in the real world a failed drug test will cost you much more than a game. These young men have been blessed with a talent. I hope they make the most of the oppertunity they have and not throw it away. I hope the players that weren't involved see what could happen and choose to do the right thing. These guys have to realize that failed drug test can ruin everything you have worked for your whole life and can hurt others that you care about. Think of how the players that do pass their drug test would feel if lsu loses because of this. Even if it really isn't because of the suspended players not being there, they will still have to live with not being there and the what ifs that would result. I hope this blows over and these guys are better for it in the end.

7. roynav

roynav free your mind

Just found this out.

F***ing A.

Whats with all the off field crap this season?

8. ramahsghost

ramahsghost Veteran Member

http://www.three-stooges.com/3-stooges.jpg

we have the source of the leak ... it's pure and simple ... just like their simple minds

... IT"S THE THREE STOOGES THEMSELVES RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LEAK

Think about it ... All they had to do was tell 1 friend ... there goes that snowball

9. lsufan_in_ohio

lsufan_in_ohio East Ascension High '76

Still no official word from LSU on suspensions. Bet if it had not leaked we would be hearing Saturday morning that 3 players were suspended for one game due to team violations...happens all the time, well at least it does here in Columbus.

1 person likes this.
  10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

:rofl: