Ware, Mathieu, and Simon suspended

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 19, 2011.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I have never heard of "Spice". What exactly is it?

2. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

I never heard of it either. Here's the Wikipedia entry:

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabis]Synthetic cannabis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

:geauxtige

1 person likes this.
  3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

When I was in college, I worked at a drug testing lab. THC (marijuana) results were ready in 10 min. ...and that was 12 years ago! :shock:

24-72 hours? If I could get results back in 10 min, 12 years ago, what are they testing for that could possibly take 24-72 hours?? Testing to see what soil it was grown in?!?! :hihi:

4. Eq4bits

Eq4bits (Deep East) Texas Tiger

Holy Hell! Every time I travel/take a trip $h#! happens! what the heck is gonna happen next month the week before the Arky game?! (I traveled to Seattle & the shady deal went down, today I traveled to Austin area and this goes down - where the hell is HIPPA and medical privacy rights?! Next month the day before western ky game I'm headed back to Seattle - I'm now dreading the trip because now I'm afraid more team distractions will crop up =S

I was just sayin the other day that the honey badger needs to forget the twitter g/f and concentrate on football, he's been off his game since that little thing started =S

I was ju

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Eq4bits

Eq4bits (Deep East) Texas Tiger

Sounds like the stuff Sting sold that he harvested on Dune...... Harlingen anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. southerntgr

southerntgr Veteran Member

Speaking of twitter TM7 tweeted I'm young...but before YOU judge me, you better make sure that you're perfect. And if you're not feeling me? Fine; it cost you nothing - pay me no mind. I'm on my grind cousin TM7! @TM7_ERA. A soldier commented back saying TM7 once said, "The 3 C's of life...Choice, Chance, Change.. You must make the Choice to take the Chance if you want anything to Change." From someone who knows first hand how drugs can negatively affect your life and career, I suggest you take another look at those 3 C's. Me and my friends are currently deployed to Afghanistan, and trying to catch some LSU football is about the only thing we look forward to each week. Don't take that from us, don't make excuses. We all respect your skills as an athlete no matter what your mistakes are, but we will all respect you as a man if you learn from your mistakes. Look forward to meeting you on the field at the LSU/Arkansas game when we come home.

1 person likes this.
  7. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

All the players are tweeting to Ware, Simin, and HB7 "keep your head up" "we will hold it down" but then some are tweeting "keep praying" like the 3 are waiting on some news. Either they are still waiting for CLM to let them know they will be out Auburn game or they are still awaiting to find out if it will be longer or even worse

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

That is not what I said, can you read?

Obviously you cannot read.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If it was drugs I'd kick them off the team. Set an example.

10. southerntgr

southerntgr Veteran Member

Get real. Do you expect Les to hold their hands 24 hours a day? These guys are 18-20. All it would take is for a hottie to offer them a hit of "bath salts" naked in a hot tub. You'd hit both of them, too.

This is what you said, right? How is it that I can't read? I said I was not hit on them because I was not gay. Then you went on to say I was 17. Go on I can take it. I get it the whole fan base is mad. We should be mad. I am mad. I can not believe what these three men have done. Save your anger for someone who it will actually bother.