Wade suspended

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Mar 8, 2019.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well, has anything dropped?

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

not yet

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Wades letter is clearly worded for the eventual lawsuit once he's fired.

This shit show playing out in the media is the mistake. Not actually working toward a solution is going to end up being a big stain on lsu and the ncaa will use us as an example regardless the results because of the national exposure. That's how they operate. Even with Alleva and Fking relenting to them fully. None of it matters now.

Leave it to LSU to find a way where now clearing their head coach will be viewed a net negative. That takes some serious incompetence from an administration which should have been gone after the Les miles debacle. They have painted themselves in a corner where every outcome is bad. Brilliant.

LSUDieHard and lsu-i-like like this.
  4. tirk

Our Lady of the Lake's full statement can be found below.

“Working with a leading independent third-party financial audit firm, we have recently completed a comprehensive evaluation of fraudulent activities committed by Mr. John Paul Funes and the safeguards we have in place to protect our ministry and the funds we raise through our Foundation.

We’ve identified approximately $810,000 lost due to fraudulent activity committed by Mr. Funes, former president of the Foundation. We will complete replacement of those funds within the next 30 days and will seek restitution from Mr. Funes.

The work by the independent third-party firm has confirmed that Mr. Funes acted alone and was the only member of the organization involved. Over several years, he orchestrated a series of fraudulent transactions that involved the purchase and distribution of gift cards, charter flights and payments to individuals, including forged documents, invoices and signatures. He misled hundreds of people in and outside of our organization.

The forensic investigation also revealed two questionable issues that warranted we notify legal counsel for LSU. Since we are not involved and the outcome does not impact our operations, we will not have any further details or comments on this issue.

Good and bad?

5. shane0911

How long ago was this guy there? What is the time frame for when the money got took?

6. tirk

do your own homework mf. I am not the search.

Brian and shane0911 like this.
  7. shane0911

Look, I get that you are pissed. I've been drinking beer watching Tiger play golf and my flight get delayed at Hartsfield Jackson. Cut me some slack

Brian and lsu-i-like like this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

a windy mo fo out there today. I got lucky and missed this as I was in denver monday

shane0911 likes this.
  9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

dam loser. lol

10. shane0911

Flight from Atl to Dal delayed due to weather in Cleveland. Go figure