Wade suspended

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Mar 8, 2019.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Read on TD that Javonte’s mother threatened the school with a lawsuit if they dont reinstate him. Her reasoning is that he’s been cleared by the NCAA and they’re messing with his reputation and future earnings by using him as a bargaining chip and holding him out.

Brian and watson1880 like this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Great one-liners.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Was he going to stay 4 years? The reality is a lot of these kids just use the schools to bide their time until they can enter the draft.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

4? From her standpoint it could affect him if he only stayed one- I assume since I didnt notice a specific time mentioned

5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Our admins decided it would be a good idea to invite the NCAA to this meeting. What kind of dumb shits would do that?

F**KING strip-bombing our chances to make a post-season run. If our admin were double agents for Bama could they do worse? Son of a bitch these are some sharp tools.

watson1880, lsu_dane and LSUDieHard like this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

My point was that it's funny in a way that she's claiming that when it's likely her son would have screwed LSU on any long-term expectations. He and she, would have always done what's best for them. I mean I get it but it's still funny.
    It's called CYA.

Brian likes this.
  7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

You meet with the NCAA after you meet with coach. I wish I could say that’s been done and this is something more sophisticated, but these dumb mfers have been making an art of self immolation for years.

tirk likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

D1n2M3wWsAAFa0b.jpg D1n2M3wX0AA7op0.jpg D1n2M3xWoAA-P4Y.jpg

Shots fired. Fired being a key word here.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

More troublesome fed news.

The OLOL Federal investigation results come out today. Remember end of last year the CEO was fired after money came up missing of a few hundred grand. Turns out (allegedly) this guy is a connected lsu guy. He was fired for embezzlement and some think basketball is not our only worry with the feds.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_32a7d1c8-465f-11e9-93a4-534a6b66f261.html

"Coach Will Wade has yet to deny any wrongdoing to us or publicly. Absent that, the university is in a very difficult position with regard to compliance with NCAA requirements, and until Coach Wade talks to university administration about this, he remains suspended," Tom Skinner, LSU's general counsel and Skinner, LSU’s general counsel and vice president for legal affairs, said in response to Wade's Thursday morning statement. "There is a standing offer for him and his attorneys to meet with LSU officials."

not happening