Wade may never coach again in college

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Mar 13, 2022.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

No that I get was a surprise to him. I was referring to the wife checking account involvement and there were other things that don't come to mind. And honestly, I've spent more time on this than it's worth. So jmg, I'm advising now I'm not going to respond to your inevitable repetitive post.

Winston1 and mctiger like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

none of this is a counterpoint to what i said.

i made some points, if you disagree or i made an error of any kind i challenge you to point it out. i challenge you to point out a single thing i said that was incorrect.

did you read the NCAA complaint? i did. every word. they said, for example that LSU has lost institutional control and mentioned OBJ on the field as evidence of that. its weak. LSU cant control a rich former player.

they just hired the murray state guy

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

now, we have a guy who coached ja morant. i dont think there is any doubt the payers respect that. who will stay?

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Good choice. Now, in order....1. Do the press conference, 2. hold a meeting with the current roster, 3. Call Phillips, Allen and Ree. Unless it wouldn't be considered improper to do 2 and 3 before 1.

Winston1 and Jmg like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we dont know that he didnt have a burner phone. they were not listening to him, he wasnt tapped. it was the guy he was talking to that was tapped.

again, i dont know the complicated legal bits about who can get ensnared in wiretaps.

6. mctiger

If true, that's the part (wife's checking account) that is absolutely mind-blowing.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i wish i had faith in the NCAA to hurry and dole out the punishment so we know what we are dealing with

mctiger likes this.
  8. mctiger

That's why I said, "better yet, don't have these conversations on the phone at all."

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its unclear if he paid players via that account. he paid the girl who was blackmailing, presumably not caring about the record if it, because he was saving the texts of that to get her in trouble with the law.

its not illegal to pay a girl that blackmails you.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i should read better.

but it does seem difficult to do anything on earth without talking on the phone