Wade may never coach again in college

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Fuck you too, asshole.
    I'd rather be a Democrat than a member of Putin's Republican Party in the USA. Check your political BS at the door. Otherwise go suck Trump, Putin, and Tucker Carlson off.

Back to Will Wade...I thought this articled nailed it:

https://www.andthevalleyshook.com/2022/3/14/22976282/im-not-sorry-will-wade

LSU had to stick by Wade through the presumption of innocence and also had to fire him when the NOA hit the fan.
    What I hate is that LSU can't sue the piss out of the NCAA for their typical selective enforcement BS. Someone please explain to me why LSU is the only school to get a NOA while not being any part of the FBI investigation and ensuing scandal.
    LSU will get screwed on this and probably be the ONLY school punished.

Hou-duco and Winston1 like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

What a joke

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you seem to be implying that american republicans are pro-putin. this is dishonest. its part of a democratic strategy to associate trump and republicans with russia. now that republicans are anti-war, which is great, the left is casting isolationism in this situation as pro-russia. it isnt.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Thanks, I haven't been to the 'Valley' in a while and missed the article. What I would add is, as I have posted before so I'm not going to repeat here, that Wade was not smart in how he cheated and how he handled the situation once it came out.

Hou-duco and Winston1 like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

again, you have proposed that he did poorly, but i say he made 7.5 million, and you claim he could have made more, without any evidence whatsoever. you claim is of course wildly absurd, as you dont know the details, and are imagining scenarios where he somehow makes more than 7.5 million with the black cloud of NCAA sanctions inbound.

you guys make stupid points, then refuse to defend them.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I guess it is stupid to go through life thinking the FBI isn't listening to your phone calls. Naïve is probably more accurate.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

from the article on the FBI wiretap:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_NCAA_Division_I_men's_basketball_corruption_scandal

thats lots of teams. of those, presumably most of them didnt have audio played in open court where reporters could hear it and the NCAA could find out. so thats tough luck.

it s unfortunate we live in a world without privacy. i guess there were no murders for the FBI to work on

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i wonder if wade has any legal recourse for his calls being released by the govt. seems like a violation of his 4th amendment rights. but i am not a lawyer i dont know. i do know he is itching to talk after all this is over.

again, i read the entire NCAA complaint. none of it was very severe. like for instane one part of it was that an angry bama fan saw the watfords chatting with the coaches at a restaurant after a high school tournament. not getting bought meals, chatting. they were literally at different rooms of the place and then came to chat for a while. fuck them for being friendly and chatting i guess.

9. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Give up dude, Wade’s ship has sailed and sunk. He is gone. Your effort is like standing on the deck of the Titanic as it slowly sinks after the last life boat pushes off and telling the ones left behind that help is on the way and how great the Titanic and it’s captain were.

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

There're those key words...."plausible deniability". Even if its a given that everything @Jmg is saying about WW's having the right to assume his phone's not tapped, or whether what the FBI did was legal or not, WW had to know what he was doing was breaking the rules. So do it carefully. Get a burner phone, like the article suggests. Better yet, don't have conversations of this nature on the phone at all. Best yet, don't have conversations like this at all. We all saw Blue Chips.... figure out who the "Happy (last name never given)" is among LSU boosters and say, "hey, you know that thing we're never supposed to talk about? Go ahead." Then when anyone approaches him, he can honestly say he personally didn't arrange anything for anyone, and plausibly deny that he didn't know if anyone had done anything wrong at all on behalf of his program.

Hou-duco and shane0911 like this.