Wade may never coach again in college

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Mar 13, 2022.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

In the long run he would have made more my way.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

to the point, do you know how many millions wade earned after what you termed a poor career decision?

seems like his poor decision could have earned him enough to retire. one wonders how poor a decision it really was then eh?

and winston questioned if earnings should be a career consideration. i think maybe you guys are so rich and entitled you volunteer only?

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

how much did he earn his way and how much would he earn your way, and how?

4. kluke

kluke Founding Member

You ignored the klansmen point of your crazy email which was what I was referring to.

5. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont recall emailing anyone, old timer.

i think wade earned 7.5 million after what you termed a bad decision.

now, if i have a decent job and i make 150K, it will take me 46 years to earn that. and this is a bad career move according to you?

we have two clowns here, winston saying earning money is a bad career goal and the other saying earning 7.5 million was a mistake.

you guys tell us more about what people who are not you's career goals are.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

The good news is we won't be seeing WW for a long time. That will give him plenty of time to reflect on his actions and hopefully realize the error of his ways. Realistically, I doubt that happens because WW isn't one to admit fault and he's proven he's not very smart if he thought using a joint bank account he shared with his wife was a good way to pay players! My hope is that WW uses this time to get things right, but something tells me we will see WW running some scam AAU league doing what he does best!

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@Jmg you are the clown. I asked you is money was your only measure of success. Evidently you think it is. You are an immature buffoon and have no soul

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct about the souls, those dont exist.

no, money is not the only measure of success. perhaps more important is your relationships with people you care about. those relationships are enhanced when you pay them what they are worth and help them with their goals.

given that it appears his players loved him, and he made a ton of money for himself and his players, its unclear what is your critique.

your friend and argument ally kluke seems to think wade would have made more by going another route. perhaps you should ask your friend kluke if money is all that matters to him?

with you cats it generally boils down to some silly attempted insult. that may play well in your volunteer klan meetings, but it dont make me none. if you dont care about money, you go ahead and pay for that kerosene and the cross to burn in a negro's yard on your own, friend.

(point was the silly insult)

10. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Fuck you, asshole.