VT or BC, Big game tomorrow who do you like

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mauitiger, Oct 25, 2007.

1. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

I think ASU will get theirs handed to them, and good. With their upcoming schedule.... As a matter of fact, if ASU wins out, they deserve to be in the NC over LSU.

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Boston College will rout them. Great rush d. Plus I hate VT. Ill be the guy that said I told you so,

I hope so anyways. ;)

3. TigerNtz

TigerNtz Ridley

It will be a close game, BC is a quality team, but VT will pull out a win considering the game is at home on Thursday night.

1 person likes this.
  4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

No, I don't. Since the age of 4 I have had nightmares of National Championships and if BC can prevent that, then great.

5. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

Here is BC's schedule with results.

SCHEDULE
    DateOpponentTime/ResultSep 1Wake ForestWon 38-28Sep 8N. Carolina St.Won 37-17Sep 15@Georgia TechWon 24-10Sep 22ArmyWon 37-17Sep 29MassachusettsWon 24-14Oct 6Bowling GreenWon 55-24Oct 13@Notre DameWon 27-14

Here's VT's schedule with results:

SCHEDULE
    DateOpponentTime/ResultSep 1East CarolinaWon 17-7Sep 8@LSULost 7-48Sep 15OhioWon 28-7Sep 22William & MaryWon 44-3Sep 29North CarolinaWon 17-10Oct 6@ClemsonWon 41-23Oct 13@DukeWon 43-14

For BC I see decent wins with Wake and GT. I'm pulling for VT all the way of course but they may have their hands full. Good thing the game is in BBurg.

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Are you being sarcastic, or are you out of your freakin' mind?

Glennon's start scares me, as Taylor is clearly the stronger QB, but VT's defense has looked strong since we beat them down in September. Defense will be the key to this game.

I watched bits and pieces of the BC/ND match-up two weeks ago, and BC didn't impress me. I'm hoping for a VT victory and getting one step closer to the BCSNCG.

This "could" end up being like the weekend in '03 when we had an open date and 3 or 4 teams in front of us lost, vaulting us to #3 in the BCS without even playing. OSU and BC have serious threats coming their way this weekend.

7. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I think BC takes it in a tight one, but I'll be pulling for VT.

8. Mike in Memphis

Mike in Memphis Old Tiger

I agree. I think the two teams are very close, but at home, I think VT wins it. Also in the eyes of some of the voters in the human polls, VT winning helps LSU.
    I'm pulling for VT.

:eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule: :eek:ldskule:

9. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Geaux Heauxkies is all I've got to say.. lol

10. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i'll take bc. both are underwhelming. hopefully vt scores 4 special teams TDs to win.