voting machines in America

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Yes it was.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

This is where i disagree with you two.. In my opinion local elections are, or at least should be the most impactful in your life. If the mayor pisses you off its a whole easier to get his ass out of office than at the federal level. Obama and Trump or the perfect examples of why the president (and all federal officials) should have less control of your lives.

kcal and HalloweenRun like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I vote for stuff like mayor and sheriff but some of those elections have a bunch of lawyers I've never heard of running for judge.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Nope. There was no way in hell Hillary Clinton was winning Louisiana so your vote for Trump was a vote for Trump. You could have voted for Deez Nuts and Trump still would have slaughtered Clinton in Louisiana.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I voted for the only candidate who had any chance of actually winning. Thus, was a vote against Broomhillary. If Gary Johnson had had even a chinaman's chance I would have voted for him.

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I usually vote for mayor, and Sheriff, but It's true, I should be more informed, I suppose I should know which District Judge candidate to vote for, and maybe which County Clerk,.. but as far as voting for the County Surveyor, Fair-ground Manager, Vector Control Officer and such,.. well, I'll let those who know choose the winner.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I voted for Gary Johnson because I would have felt guilty for voting for Trump or Hillary. Both of them are pieces of shit and have no business being President and both would have ended up (1 still will) being a stain on this country's history.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So then democrats like you are still the ones to worry about. What I am saying is democrats like you are lying cheating vile members of our country. Phony ID's? You blithering clown most dont have show ID's at all.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I voted for Johnson too. Had to vote for president and couldn't/wouldn't vote for either of them.