Viva La Resistance!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

In Coinbase I see that I have 3 addresses, One for bitcoin and one each for Celo and Maker which Coinbase gave me for free for watching some videos. Is the Bitcoin address the one I would give out to somebody who would pay me in Bitcoin?

Have you ever heard of Cryptotrustlab.com? The guy who told me about it said he put $100 in it and now it's paying him $16 a day. I was thinking about trying it and if it works I could put more.

2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Yes, send the Bitcoin address to receive Bitcoin. Here's mine, as an example:

1FPyuSjh5XR31XYuTDZXJ37H1mpPQk71bA

Here's my Bitcoin cash address (BCH):

qzw756wj0483kvg8254jr00x6ve0a4h875gta8vwrx

Feel free to practice ;)

You can also send them QR codes that have the address. Instead of copy/paste its a quick scan.

Never heard of Cryptotrustlab - ill check it out.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When you sign up you get an affiliate link. If anybody uses your link to sign up they pay you in bicoin

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Digital currency is on the other side of my "no new technology line."

I have read this thread and see where a lot of you are involved in its various levels. Seem to be some experts here.

What do you do with it? Is it an investment? Do you pay bills with it? Do you make Amazon purchases with it? In the course of your daily activities, how many of those you interact with have reciprocating currency? Could some of you that are involved just provide some examples?

Thank you in advance.

GiantDuckFan and kcal like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You can do whatever you want with it, though using it like cash would be silly right now. Best to treat it more like a stock than a dollar to be used to buy lunch. For instance, you can use it on Paypal.

Best way to discribe it, IMO is as a stock right now. If you purchase a "coin" you are just buying the technology. Blockchain is the future, we just dont know the final form.

For instance, I can send any one of the coins I have to a variety of "platforms - (like a bank)" and it shows up within minutes. Sending from say, Wellfago to Capital 1 can take days. Or I can send to anyone in the same about of time with no fee. This is just one example of the technology, the other important factor is the authentication behind each crypto/transaction. Its all traceable. This can be used for many other things outside of "money". Such as accuracy in voting as an example.

Bengal B and HalloweenRun like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You will need it to recover your computers contents when someone gets you with ransomware. There is no other way around it

Bengal B likes this.
  7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Twitter just banned Trump and many others. I deleted Twitter and Facebook. Apple threatened to ban Parler - 24 hrs to ‘straighten up’.

Censorship is getting horrible. The deep Corporate/ government state is growing like swamp thing on steroids.

Don’t play the game.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Parlor looks to be down right now:

[​IMG]

Very smart from the Dems. Not wasting time. Very Germany like. Blitzkrieg.

shane0911, Frogleg and mancha like this.
  9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Yes. Social media doesn’t have to face Republican led committees anymore. Open game for censorship right now. Keep it up. Fuel for mid term elections.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Gab is down now also.

You dont get it do you? GOP is never winning another election. They are finished.