Viva La Resistance!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

that's what i want....uncensored and privacy. It someone wants to report that Bill Gates has a thousands kids caged in a dungeon below Disney World, and Bill and his rich friends are really demons from hell and rape the kids every day - then so be it. If the World News wants to post that a demon bat boy flies around Baton Rouge, then let's have it. And that Donald Trump is really a cyborg developed by Russia and controlled by Putin - bring it on. Or that some rich hedge fund guy has an island in the Bahamas where he traffics underage girls for sex...let's hear it.

Let everything fly and let people decide. Even when i was a kid i knew that demon bat boy wasn't real.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I miss the demon bat boy. Where is the weekly world news when you need it?

Frogleg likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

We're rednecks, we're rednecks. Don't know our ass from a hole in the ground

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I switched from Google Chrome /google search to Firefox /duckduckgo. Also, i think Safari uses duckduckgo - and TOR does too.
    Big thing is duck is private, they don't track you, and the search results are less biased. Type in 'Hunter Biden' in both. Both will pull up a lot of content, but duck will add NY Post articles recently in the news and Google will not - that's significant for me. Also duck will have a broad spectrum of content like from CNN to Breitbart to Washington Post to NY Post...etc....forget about NY Post and Breitbart on google. Definitely censored.

Firefox asked me if i wanted to import my passwords stored in Chrome. I said yes. It was pretty easy.

I've used duckduckgo before - never thought much of it. Google search has more bells and whistles so i drifted that way like most people (like maybe if you input 'Baton Rouge' in both google's map and general info may be a little fancier, but duck has made up some ground for sure).

Bottom line, Duck is less biased, much more private, and appears to be competitive now with bells and whistles. I heard 'Bing' is good but someone told me that Bill Gates was the devil.

GiantDuckFan and CajunlostinCali like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

[​IMG]

HalloweenRun, el005639, tirk and 2 others like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I got an email from a source I have been on their mailing list for over a year. The are a conservative group that talks about protecting our right to bear arms among other things. Today's message had a link to download a concealed carry certificate. I clicked on it to see if it was the same as mine and what they were charging.

Instead there was a message the the site was blocked for my protection. I clicked on proceed anyway and nothing happened. Now who could have blocked access to a legitimate website. Could it be Satan?

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Don't click on links!

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I wouldn't have clicked on a link from an unknown source. This was Big Btother censoring information about my 2nd amendment rights

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

What browser? did you try another browser? Would you mind sharing the link? And yes, it could be Satan. I've been battling Satan in cyberspace for many years.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Chrone and I have since deleted the email.. Not going to search through the trash folder to find it