Viva La Resistance!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

parler is the reason trump is an idiot for threatening to sue social media. dont try to control things, just find alternatives. he could say follow me on parler and they would exmplode overnight and become a legit twitter competitor

2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

i keep hearing about this Qanon thing - and it's always from lefties...lol. Why don't you start a Qanon thread? I have a feeling all the discussions will be lefties bashing the Q theories - which apparently they spend a lot of time studying.

kcal and GiantDuckFan like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I joined Parler a couple of hours ago. Haven't spent any time there yet but when I click to follow somebody it logs me out and I have to relogin

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

they're having exponential growth right now....if it's doing that you may want to quit the app and try again in a couple of hours or tomorrow....could be cyber attacks from kids or Twitter ghouls - resolving those issues varies from minutes to days

Bengal B likes this.
  5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Nah. The posts my Frau FB friends keep reposting about the great child sex trafficking cabal made of hollywood elites and Democrats are disappearing over there and reappearing on Parler, as well as the FB friend's new accounts.

I am not seeing anymore scamdemic reposts on how the Bill Gates Foundation is responsible for corona virus so they can make a vaccine and reap gazillions of dollars in profits.

But yeah, it does seem like a lot of people I know are migrating to Parler.

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the attraction in surrounding oneself with like minded people, opinions, etc. I also would NEVER take a Twitter (or I suppose, Parlar) posting as the Gospel. Fact check, fact check, fact check!

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Parler has 2.8 million users. I also joined Rumble. No user stats I could find with a quick search past 2017.

I'm interested in how hard would it be to get good rankings for videos on Rumble as opposed to YouTube and whether it would be effective for generating email leads. Other than as a way to make money I have no interest in any social media

8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Practice what you preach.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Ha
    you heard of WeMe? It is the alternative to FB touting unZukerberg like privacy.
    IDK what all of the new alternatives to our mainstream social media’s are about but it looks like they trend toward uncensored and privacy.

Damn, Tigerfan has been ahead of its time.

Bengal B likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Never heard of that one