Visiting Gamecock fan needs help

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jeremy Harley, Oct 5, 2012.

1. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

This is all wrong. It isn't ziploc bags of urine we throw. It is urine soaked nerf footballs. Just kidding. You'll have fun. Just remember the louder someone yells tiger bait the more he wants you to join him at his tailgate.

2. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

Jeremy every fanbase has it's group of idiots....dont know that I have ever seen the piss bags incident, think thats alot of myth's there, come here with a good mindset and take a poking as well as give them, and these fans will do everything in their power to make sure you thoroughly enjoy yourself!!

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

No more than anywhere else. We play night games and there are always a few drunks around being obnoxius. If you run into one, call the police. It's what we do and many cops are all over campus on game day. You can wear your colors and do your fan thing and as long as you aren't being a asshat, you'll be fine. People who come looking for trouble can surely find it, but people who come looking for a good time will find that instead.

You will hear the TIGERBAIT taunt all day long. It's not a threat, we don't really feed people to the tiger. It's a friendly taunt meant to annoy you, like the Tennessee band playing Rocky Top 700 times on game day. Opponents with some swagger, will just smile and give a counter-taunt. Auburn fans feel threatened, cry for their mama's, and go off with wild tales on the internet. Don't be an Auburn fan.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  4. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

It should be great. Hope we can live up to the billing. I found this year to be a little down, but that could just be because of the schedule. We should be full of fans for this one, and we have a little history with "the old ball coach" so it should be pretty rowdy. Don't worry about the few jerks you encounter (we all have them) the majority will feed you, give you something to drink, and show you a good time. We won't be tailgating for this one but we will be there for kickoff!!!! Enjoy!!!

5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Never been to a game, but I have seen lots of visiting fans ask questions, get answers, then have the time of their lives. LSU football Saturday is unique and wonderfull.

You will forget about those damn cabooses once you get down there. Guaranteed.

6. Jeremy Harley

Jeremy Harley Freshman

^I'm sure LSU's tailgating is awesome, but the Cockabooses are still legit.