virginia tech Hokies

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Unregistered, Aug 12, 2002.

1. JBHokie

JBHokie Freshman

One of the bad apples

VaBeach,
    I noticed that post. Sucks that there is always some idiot that has to make the rest of the school look bad, I know we probably have a few of our own. I love a little smack talk, but damn at least make it half way intelligent.
    I second VaBeach's invite, come on over, the more the merrier. As far as the Jackass that is on our board, please leave him back in a swamp somewhere.

2. VaBeachHokie

VaBeachHokie Guest

Amen

Yes, Mr. Boudreaux can stay at home and watch the foosball game on his tv while eating frogcakes.

I prefer a bottle of rarebreed.

3. Purple72

Purple72 Guest

That guy is from another board. We don't claim him ;)

4. J_Oats

J_Oats Guest

I feel bad for VT fans. Virginia Tech were the national champions last year if MV hadn't left, no doubt in my mind. you gotta figure suggs wouldn't have gotten hurt, one thing turned you from mnchamps to a solid team.

Can any VT fans tell me about the running back who transfered to Delaware, I think his name is burnell?

Thanks

5. JBHokie

JBHokie Freshman

Oats,
    Thanks for feeling our pain. I miss MV as if I knew him personally. But you can't fault a kid that grew up poor for going for the payday. We have MV2 in the works though, so we will see how he develops.
    Burnell was a great back and we all wish him well. He left because we are just loaded in the backfield and the coaches wanted to move him to WR. Kind of a shame, he would have started most any time, most anywhere, but with Jones and Suggs ahead of him he just decided to go somewhere he could get some playing time to up his NFL chances.

6. VaBeachHokie

VaBeachHokie Freshman

About Burnell

And he was fast too. He broke the VT record for the fastest player. I think he ran a 4.23 - during spring practice. But JB was right, he didn't want to make the switch. With VT being so loaded in the backfield, the coaches moved him first to defense, then to WR. He really wants a shot at the NFL and he felt his best chances were at the running back slot. So rather than try to learn a new position so late in his career he transferred. VT fans have no hard feelings and we wish him the best of luck.