Video of Saban recruiting 5 star 2022 DE Enai White via Zoom call

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Brian, Jan 27, 2021.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

And yet youre up at 2:46 AM doing just that..

I don't agree with you so I'm "Unpleasant" :D

2. Brian

Brian Founding Member

These interactions with you remind me why I began to frequent this place less and less.

LSU_4_LIFE and shane0911 like this.
  3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Well, they do offer a Buffet of All Ed Orgeron, All the Time Luvin' on other boards, that buy into the Ponamsky doctrine.

I think I can, I think I can... Ooof!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  4. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Hey Big Bri, do you like seeing a board full of people in 100% agreement?

5. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Not at all. I've stated plenty I prefer diversity of opinion. You just can't seem to interact with anyone without hurling insults and belittling others. How you can read through and respond in Kyle's Decency thread and act this way baffles me.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Yes, I knew what your intended goal was, by pulling the "I may leave" card. If I'm booted from here, you'll be on a dead LSU message board, diversity wise. Good luck with that. I know...I've been watching for 4 days silently. I've seen more active clams on the beach, trying to bury themselves. As for insults & belittling others, you are as guilty as I am. I didnt insult or belittle you. We were discussing football coaches, records & recruits.

Unless calling you "Big Bri" is an insult..

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Lee was bad in 2008. He was pretty good for most of the season in 2011 until he was replaced by JJ. JJ was so bad in the first half that even T-Bob would have been a better option at QB for the second half

8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Because Les Miles would have kept us constantly in the playoff run

In a Saban recruiting thread of all places.

I'm not gonna sit here and defend O, he can defend himself, but his 5-5 is on par with Les's 8-5 in 08 where his conference record is 3-5.

Tap, I've read a whole heap of your argument over the last few years and some of it has merit, but the truth is you are not near as pissed about Les Miles being gone or O being here as you are about the fact that it was LSU that did both. You are mad at LSU and that is the core of every single argument you bring to the table.

And you have a right to be mad at the school. Had LSU did a proper search and hired basically ANYONE other than O, your argument would certainly be different.

But wiping your ass with every opinion the supports either will never make that go away. After all these years, do you think you have changed 1 mind? You have not and almost certainly will not. I sure wish you would aim your displeasure at those to blame than those who cannot change the outcome. Your argument is tired and misdirected and will change nothing. You are quite literally, the ex wife who argues for the sake of arguement and that remains your sole purpose. All you are doing is looking for an argument. Prosecutor is gonna prosecute. That's it. It's worn out, it will change absolutely nothing and it is not healthy. You are never debating, you are always arguing because you make it personal every time you do. It is refreshing to see you post when something is going smooth or has little criticism because you are removed from the same tired arguement. That really says a lot about you, relief from the same tired shit. Not that you should always sound in agreement, but that your same dead argument is constantly there. The only person "listening" is you.

LSU_4_LIFE, mctiger, kcal and 4 others like this.
  9. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I agree with this 100% and have said as much. You just can't compare 2020 to anything else.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  10. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Also, as of now LSU's best 3 year recruiting stretch is 2014, 2015, and 2016, but 2019, 2020, and 2021 is right on the heels, with a chance to be the best 3 year stretch ever, if we close a couple more guys.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.