Video of Saban recruiting 5 star 2022 DE Enai White via Zoom call

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Brian, Jan 27, 2021.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Yes, you shit all over Les Miles every chance you get, even failing to mention his 2007 National Championshop & him makiung expectation of a 10 wins per season the norm here. The bar was lowered considerably for Les Miles' DL coach, Ed Orgeron. Andvyou obviously know nothing about Kansas & their much publicized scholarship problems. Saban could not win ar Kansas.

Heck, you even make up stories that you have no knowledge of, like "Miles was traumatized..." did you talk to him personally?

Had Miles been allowed to coacgh here at his 10 win apercsesson pace, Devonta Smith would have been an LSU Tiger with Dylan Moses & many others on that Bama team from Louisiana, than tore ol Rosy Finch a new one. Worst LSU loss to Bama since 1922 was it? Auburn too, and they fired ol GusBus.

https://www.theadvertiser.com/story...bservations-ed-orgeron-nick-saban/6434591002/

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  2. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

We all know you & other country Cajuns couldn't get past that one game. It was a Revenge game for Saban. You never figured fhat out. i posted on herenwe were likelybgoing to losectgat game. Of course Okie Shane deleted most of my posts so I can no longer prove it.

3. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Uh DeVonta Smith went to Bama specifically because LSU didn't pass the ball.

You think that was not because of Les?

I was a huge Miles fan. When he was a great coach for us. But I try to be rational and a realistic and don't let my fondness for a guy (still really like the quirky guy, think he'd be a great hang) cloud my view on his quality of performance.

He's not been a good head coach in a very, very long time.

I've debated you and you've been wrong in several of your factual points before. I'm just not gonna keep going on this merry go round with you, all due respect. DeVonta 100% didn't sign with us because of the damage Les did to our program. That's not debatable.

LSU_4_LIFE and tzanghi like this.
  4. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

[​IMG]

5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I saw the paperwork on Devonte Smith, Dylan Moses & Chris Allen when I did some work at LSU Legal. Also, I do know Les Miles personally. They were committed to LSU & Les Miles. Moses even told the Baton Rouge Advocate, "If you fire coach Miles, I'm going to Bama" and he did. Then...LSU fired Miles & you got to watch their talents at Bama. Tigere is a great article on how O messed up the 2017 recruiting class. Lost something lik e 6-7 Louisiana kids, to Bama. The most ever. It was going to be #1 recruiting class, by far. Oh well..

Mettenberger threw for over 5,700 here in 2 seasons as a Starter. Not Brady/Burrow numbers, but saying stupid shit like Miles didnt throw the ball is retarded. I' m not wrong, you are.

Oeaux has never been a good head coach, never will be.

XXL TideFan and Bayou Tiger like this.
  6. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Moses would have been at LSU with Les that's absolutely true. DeVonta must be lying then because he said he didn't go to LSU because they didn't throw the ball -- under Les.

So no idea about that.

It's amazing how you fault O for problems he inherits from Les.

How many top guys from the state that we've gone hard for has O lost to Saban in recent years? Saban broke the fence under Les. That's historical facts.

Les had Mett, Jeremy Hill, OBJ and Jarvis.. and tell me what titles he won. O the terrible coach you claim he is with Burrow, CEH, Chase and Jets gave us arguably the greatest team in college football history. You really aren't in this argument. I follow recruiting pretty well. Do you?

LSU_4_LIFE and shane0911 like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It doesn't matter whether it was a revenge game or a water balloon fight. Any rational person knows that when what you're doing doesn't work it's time to try something else. In that game even the waterboy would have been a better second half option than staying with Jefferson.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

You go ahead hate Les Miles all you want. Enjoy your 8-9 Wins maybe. You dont understand what I'm saying. The 3 players mentioned had their paperwork already filled out. Housing, schloarship papers were signed, etc. They were in at LSU. Then LSU F'd up..

You aren't much of an LSU fan, wanting LSU to lose by keeping an inept coach, O.

9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

You didnt watch Jarrett Lee screw the pooch against Bama in the first game did you? 7 INTs, 1 TD..his career vs Alabama. Oh well, you stuck in January 2012 Bowl game..

You're with the din win shit "Cajun Canoli" from Yat town whining about his son not playing. Po T-Bob.. Need more Dads like that to push themselves forward & show they ass.

10. Brian

Brian Founding Member

You are really unpleasant to interact with.