Crime Victoria TX police officer uses stun gun on 76 year old for expired inspection sticker

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When I saw the car and heard the music I thought it must be the wrong video since I already knew the victim was a white guy

shane0911 likes this.
  2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It's instinctive. Not smart, but automatic.

Barney Fife was too dumb to turn off the rap music and turn on the microphone he was wearing. The old guy didn't do anything to be cuffed and taken down forceably for. It was a dumb move and he will get fired for it, sued for it, and possibly prosecuted for it.

And Colonel Sanders sure gave him some shit.

3. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

I think he said something about his medulla oblongata.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

like the sun rising, someone here was going to defend the cop

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This cop should be fired and prosecuted for battery.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

who did that?

7. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I'm gonna keep an eye out next trip through Victoria.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

If you think what I posted (re-posted below) is defending the cop you're not seeing objectively. Would you disagree with ol whitey submitting to the arrest and taking up his issue in the proper means?

I was raised to respect authority. There are channels to persue discord. It's what keeps us on the opposite side of bars as the low-life trash communities that think they can torch businesses, knock out innocent people minding their business, or walking smack dab in the middle of the phucking street like they are "somebody" and not 3rd generation welfare with 4 kids for 3 different fathers.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I've been pulled over 8 times in life. Twice the cops were nice, the other 6 times they were complete ass holes, I even got stripped searched in the street once in my home town. The cop made me take all my clothes off on the side of the road. Another time I was accused of smoking pot in a parking lot. I wasn't, and I refused to let the assholes search the car, they brought dogs and everything and couldn't find anything. And were dicks all the way through the process and I was a dick right back, they ended up following me home and pulling me over again right before my house saying I ran through a stop sign which I didn't, but I took the ticket and paid it. Once my brother and I were coming back from Louisiana and we had a pound of weed on us, and we smoked the whole way back. We got pulled a mile before our neighborhood, and when we did I immediately started grabbing my credentials out of the glove box, the lady cop told me some cops would have shot me for reaching to the glove box and I should never move when getting pulled over. She checked my license and let us go no problem.

I've come to the conclusion that there are a lot of assholes as cops, a lot of bullies, and some really good hearted cops. I've also come to the conclusion that if you just comply, and don't talk back, even if you didnt commit a crime, a lot of cops will let you go sometimes even if you did.

GregLSU, LSUTiga and LSUDad like this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That's all I've been saying. My man MasterMind just don't like my white ass no more.

Once leaving a small town I was pulled over. After waiting and him not getting out, I opened my door, got out and started walking towards him. He saw me and opened his door. As I was walking toward cop I asked why I was pulled over. I was in early 20's and pretty hot-headed back then. He IMMEDIATELY held up his hand and raised his voice telling me to get back in the car and stay there. I complied and after what seemed like forever (6 -8 minutes I'd guess) he got out of his car and walked to mine and told me I could go. He apologized and said my vehicle matched the description of one used in a robbery. Had I challenged him he may have booked me on something else even though I was innocent of what he initially thought I may not have been.