Vick Accepts Plea Deal

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by clair, Aug 20, 2007.

1. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Bingo!

Its the reason it took him longer than anyone thought to cop the plea. He couldnt get it through his thick skull he had done anything wrong and I guaranty he is blaming the home boyz for turning dime on him.

Vick will be treated like a king in prison. There will be no picking up soap or tossin salads for him. He is the the kind of super start prison gangsta's love. He will be protected and may even have a few prison biatches for himself. He will get the pick of the litter anyway.

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i have the feeling you may be right.

i guess i can hope for two things. one, that animal abusers are considered even lower than child molesters, or two, a very organized gang of skinheads.

3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

I think he'll probably take it up the....you get the picture.
    Probably a few in there already taking bets on who could be the first to f--- Mike Vick.

4. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Should he go to jail? Yep. Lifetime ban? Nope.

Guys like Leonard Little have done far worse IMO and not got much punishment at all. Ray Lewis basically stood by and watched his friend stab 2 people to death and then lied to police about it.

Let Vick serve his time in prison and then he should be allowed back in the league, if a team wants him. And that will be a big IF.

5. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I don't know what the sentencing range is but I hope he gets at least three years.

6. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

I'm not sure how I feel about how long his suspension should be. Anytime you get the Feds involved, it's pretty serious.

If I were to take a guess, I'm going to say he's done. Much like Selig with Pete Rose, I don't think Goodell wants to be the guy that let's Vick back in.

7. DRC

DRC TigerNator

If the Lewis & Little incidents happened on Goodells watch I think the penalties would have been FAR, FAR stiffer. However, I also think there is a fundamental difference in what Vick is guilty of compared to the other two.

Primarily, Vick was involved in a long term, premeditated conspiracy and betting operation that he undertook with malice and forethought. Lewis and Little where involved in spur of the moment snap crimes. Even though the outcome of those resulted in human deaths neither Lewis or Little planned to kill anyone or commit those crimes ahead of time. Vick's crime was well planned, well thought out and carried out with bad intentions from the get go.

1 person likes this.
  8. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

9. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the same thing Okie

That would be better than better. It would make me feel good anyways.

I agree

10. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

I understand athletes who do drugs, drink, sleep around, drive 100+ MPH, etc. All of that stuff is fun even though it's self-destructive.

Vick likes to watch, and organize, dog fighting. Dogs biting each other until one is crippled or dead. That is weird, perverse, degenerate. I just don't understand it.