Vick Accepts Plea Deal

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by clair, Aug 20, 2007.

1. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

I know there are prisons that are easier than others but just seeing the words "nice" and "prison" together made me laugh!:thumb:

2. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand that about this judge too.

And I think I have also heard the news mention that the state can go after him too.

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

ESPN has hit rock bottom.

Not only have they pre-empted Around the Horn and Pardon the Interruption (the best show they have.)

They now are SIMULCASTING SPORTS TALK RADIO OUT OF ATLANTA. So now I get to hear some dude yapping about how he used to think the charges are racially motivated. Not what he thinks now, of course.

Ooooohhhh....wait a minute, can you say mulehole (edited to satisfy Daddy TigerForum Administrator) on TV? I don't think you can but one just slipped past in this horrible simulcast.

Oh great, here comes Joe Horn. I wonder if he'll admit that he's happy to get an opportunity with Vick's girlfriend or wife now??

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I agree people who participate in Dog Fighting, who shoot, kick and steal peoples dogs, duct tape their mouths and use them to train dogs need to be raped repeatedly in Prison.

I hope he has to toss many a salad.
    Sadly he will be a hero in prison and will be treated well.

All we can hope for is that he disappears into nothing, no contract to play football, no sponsorship. just disappears.

The ONLY thing that MAY save him is if and ONLY if he donates TONS of money to fighting the dog fighting business, helps fund task forces etc etc.
    Look say what you want. yes they are just dogs, but people who abuse things weaker then them are pieces of garbage. Hence I hate rapist, child abusers, dog fighters, etc etc. Shows you are weak and worthless to society.

2 people like this.
  5. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if he donates tons of money, some people won't care. I don't, I would think that he is trying to buy his way out of things.

I also hate child abusers and rapists.

He might be treated ok in prison, but I think he will come across somone who doesn't like him and then he will get what is coming to him.

6. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Scratch that. PTI is still on, so ESPN is far from rock bottom.

7. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

I was hearing on NFL Radio that because of the language in his contract the Falcons can recover up to $38 million from Vick's garrenteed bonus. Vick is making Ricky Williams look like a genius!

8. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Doesn't Ron Mexico have a say in this plea? Probably all his fault anyway.

9. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

10-1 he still doesn't think he's done anything wrong.

I would bet that he's blaming his boyz that turned on him or the system and not himself. It's probably the first time since he learned to throw a football that he hasn't gotten what he wants.

10. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

He's a prime example of how people are raised in today's society. He doesn't see anything wrong with it, so he's gonna do it, regardless if its legal or not. Just like the issue of legalizing pot, if it was legal, I would probably smoke it occasionally like I drink occasionally. But I don't because the legal consequenses could ruin my life.