USC Fans

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Trojnfn4, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Trojnfn4

Trojnfn4 Freshman

If LSU ever plays in the Coliseum and they put Coach O on the big video board, I gurantee you the USC crowd will go nuts.

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. Trojnfn4

Trojnfn4 Freshman

That idiot Swann tried to spin it that JRob retired, when in fact he was fired, along with BKU...Big Keneche Udeze. This is what has so many of us pissed off as all get out.

watson1880 likes this.
  3. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Welcome

tirk likes this.
  4. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

LSU has a home and home scheduled with UCLA and they will be out on the west coast in 2021 for that, next year. I sort of want to go to it, BUT after trying to get tickets for the Texas game this year I am reconsidering going to the home and home type games, they are not very easy to do.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Lol. Not.
    USC fans like Coach O. Of course having a really crappy coach has resulted in some very rose-colored 20/20 goggles. I have always maintained that Coach O deserved to be in the best place for him and that's where he is. He would never have had the same success at USC for a number of reasons. I think Pat Haden lied to him and that sucks but I wasn't surprised when he didn't get the job and I certainly didn't care for the way he left.
    Now that, is a truly disgusting outcome of incompetence within the USC athletic department.
    Lol. You are tiger bait.

Rolan, watson1880, Winston1 and 3 others like this.
  6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Vball great seeing you back.