USC Fans

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Trojnfn4, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Trojnfn4

Trojnfn4 Freshman

LSU Tiger fans, I'm a die hard USC fan and I just want everyone to know how proud we are of Coach O and LSU. Nobody deserves this more than him and most of the USC faithful are still pissed as hell at Pat Haden for not giving him the USC job when he clearly deserved it. There is a new saying with the Trojan fans...The two teams I hate the most are UCLA and whoever is playing LSU. Geaux Tigers and Geaux Coach O. Fight On!

2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Thanks @Trojnfn4 . He definitely deserved his shot out there, but I'm really glad it worked out like it did! Stick around and talk a little football with us!

3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

4. Trojnfn4

Trojnfn4 Freshman

Absolutely. I just hope LSU can run the table and win the NC because it will provide some closure to a lot of USC fans on a sorry chapter in our history, provided that we hire the right coach for next season. We have talent, we're just not well coached and we don't place enough emphasis on the trenches. Something that Coach O would never let happen.

5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

We've actually been discussing the trenches of our D and how they don't seem to be getting it done lately. Hopefully CEO can get it fixed quickly.

http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/is-dave-aranda-going-to-cost-us-a-national-championship.167757/

6. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Really? No leftover hate from 2003? Also, Rams play in the same building and we all know what happened with the Saints and Rams last year. Very surprised that LA fans would have any love for us. @uscvball?

7. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

8. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

@Trojnfn4 John Robinson is looking good in purple and gold, too.

leroy7500 and Bengal B like this.
  9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I work in a sea of Trojan alumn and the secret meetings near my office only confirm the love for O and the misery of mistakes directly or indirectly as a result. Sorry for their loss, but not really

kcal and Bengal B like this.
  10. Trojnfn4

Trojnfn4 Freshman

It wasn't LSU's fault that USC got hosed in the BCS. That was the BCS computer geeks that did that. Too bad, that would've been a helluva game.

BayouBengal014 likes this.