USC, Bama, or Ohio State for CFP Final Spot

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Brian, Dec 2, 2017.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

The bammer fatigue is old, T. Sell the story to the barn.

furduknfish and shane0911 like this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

8 teams is a potential solution. Or they could tack on a 1-game loss penalty for Power 5 teams that don't win their CCG. In this case, Bama would have had 2 losses.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Yeah, well I also said Holcutt instead of Hocutt. Bitch deserved it.

stevescookin likes this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Before the CCG's, Bama was ranked 5th. What did they do last weekend? Not a gotdamn thing but sit on their bean bag chairs watching Netflix and drankin purple. And then the CFP committee bumped them to #4. W....T....F.

Eyeball test.....did they really pass it? Playing Mercer going in to the final week? An OOC win at home over #23 Fresno St? There is only one team in the country with 10 Power 5 conference wins and it ain't Bama.

Brian, tirk, shane0911 and 2 others like this.
  5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

@uscvball vs the meltdown of Klatt, Bayless, Palmer (and you know this list goes on.)

= < >

Votes?
    I really respect you. Seriously. But that's some stupid shit.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Ain't no meltdown hometown. The selection this year was a joke. Who goes from 5 to 4 without playing and the prior #4 wins, wins their CCG.....and moves down?

Stupid is as stupid does. Gotta come up with stupid stuff to counter stupid shit. Bama had the worst argument. There is nobody but that committee and Bama fans who believe you looked unequivocally good enough to be in the top 4. Eyeball test....what did the committee's eyeballs think of you playing Mercer? Or Fresno St and Colo St AT HOME? Even when you travel....a little....it wasn't impressive. 8 points over the Aggies? 7 over Moo U? And a loss at Jordan-Hare. This was about kissing Saban's behind.

Brian, furduknfish, tirk and 2 others like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Both you and shane need to get a bottle and get stinking drunk.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I don't know. Who? The prior number four lost their CCG. The week before that...that number four is in the playoffs. So, Who?

You're talking out of your ass here. Seriously. They don't think a damn thing of it because they know that it's like to schedule teams in that weekend. Something a lot don't consider. The belief Ohio State belongs is as unfounded as the belief that Okie State did a few years ago.

You want to be a part of that "ignore significant losses" crowd go right ahead. They have a trophy for all of you.

9. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Terry these people are scared of Bama; jealous of Bama; envious of Bama's domination- as am I but I have a special gift that allows me to be objective. :D

TerryP likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yeah, you are a gump. Have those stupid A's flying all around your yard and shit. Not fooling anyone nut

Bengal B likes this.