USAtoday ranks 2021 SEC Football Coaches

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Apr 9, 2021.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

According to most here, that was 2019, the Joe Brady season.

It was the geertest season.
    [​IMG]

unclenick likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

so what say you? what was the greatest season in LSU history?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Good question. Would Lester rank based on the football results? Or how many women he assaulted that year?

shane0911 likes this.
  4. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Depends. If you like ultra soft throwball, seen in mostly in the PAC 10 mostly, then yes. If you like smashmouth, hard hitting Football, then No.

unclenick likes this.
  5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Don't know, haven't seen any names being named as being sexually assaulted, other than O's "Baws" Derrius Guice & Drake Davis. Also so Fournette fighting a coach pregame under O & CEH killed somebody.

unclenick likes this.
  6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i'm confused. i said this:
    you responded with this:
    so i was a bit confused by your response. In your opinion, what was the best season in LSU football history?

7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

2007, hands down. I like that style hard hitting football much better.

I didn't see the '58 team..

unclenick and kcal like this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It’s pretty clear that 2019 was the greatest season in LSU and maybe NCAA history. It’s been acclaimed as such by many independent sports writers.
    It could well be the 2011 team was the best in LSU history. Its dominance was similar to 2019....except for the last game. My differences with others is that I put the majority of the blame on the BCS for making us rematch the gumps. I do remember 1959 when we had to play Ole Miss in the Sugar Bowl after the Halloween night game.
    However Les did nothing to help and by sticking his watermelon in the sand set us up to lose. He is ultimately responsible

Hou-duco and shane0911 like this.
  9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

To you & the pass happy media, it's the geertest. A lot of LSU folks wanted to see more than the watch Joe throw show.

Hell, scoring in 52 seconds after is PAC 10 style football, not SEC style football. But obviously you don't know the difference. It was a great season, if you love passing every down.

The rest of your post is just you worming 2011 season which nobody is talking about. Rehashing the same Bowl Game for 10 years is boring.

Let's hear you talk about that 55-17 ass whipping, he caused in Tiger Stadium. Did he adjust? Did he do anything but clap after the Slim Reaper made Stingray look slow as Frick? Nope. What was heis Notebook plans for Najee Harris? "Najee Harris what? Fuck him". Sad part is even the announcers said Saban put on on the brakes at the half. Where was Rosy Finch's watermelon? Good lord dude has the head bigger than a Basketball. Why doesn't he wear a hat like most other coaches? No hats will fit him.

Orgeton has put LSU in a severe downturn. But he's got an incredibly easy schedule, less than 10 wins is criminal.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    unclenick likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@TigerTap theres only one answer to your drivel......you’re delusional. You ignore that Les’s greatest success was when Alabama was down. When Saban arrived it was all downhill. Until you can recognize reality all you are is entertainment.