USA Today report re Title IX issues at LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I agree with you B but the NCAA Nazis don’t care.

Bengal B likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am convinced the people that make these minor things big deals never got any action in their youth.

Bengal B likes this.
  3. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

And I guess I don't understand how you think the things Guice and Davis were accused of can be classified as minor.......

And these are just two.....

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

that's the concern insofar as lack of institutional control is viewed.... several tiny cuts add up to a big loss of blood

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Did you read the link Northern posted?

This sounds like a damn bar fight. They are throwing drinks at each other? He didn't rape her at Tigerland.... Also, why do they keep mentioning sexual assualt or misconduct? That is not what was alleged with Davis.

And the Guice chick admitted she was absolutely hammered and doesn't remember the photo. Like, do we not have personal responsibility anymore?

6. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

Yeah I read it. We obviously got different things out of it. The coverup is worse than the crime, for LSU that is. LSUs not gonna get in trouble because Guice raped somebody and Davis beat his girlfriend. They're gonna get in trouble because they didn't follow the proper procedure to report these things.

Ausberry just stepped down from the Presidential search committee....Not sure what to make of that, but it has something to do with all this, I'm sure......I think you are way downplaying this, but that's your opinion, so that's fine.....

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  7. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

It really doesn’t matter what any of us personally think about the crime/non crime, it’s exactly what @Guido Merkins said. They will make an example of this because of public perception of this kind of crime. We no longer live in a society where a wink or slap on the ass is sufficient. LSU should have addressed this quickly and severely to show compliance.