USA Today Coaches Poll preseason Top 25 for 2022

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Aug 8, 2022.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

perception is a big thing….

I hope we get back to annual preseason prediction top 10 lists soon…

TBTrumpet and Perple like this.
  2. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Hi GDF, glad to see you back and that you haven't given up on your Ducks or college football, yet. How's the new crop of Duck cheerleaders shaping up.:cool:

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]

Hey, Grad,.. good to see you,.. still love my ducks, but i'm down in the dumps about college football,.. maybe we'll have a couple of good seasons before it all turns to shit

Cheerleaders,. whoop .. shows my poor attitude, first time i've thought of them since bball ended,.. all the cheerleaders, including the new ones go to triangle lake, for a couple of weeks each summer, it's deep in the woods, but not so far from eugene,.. usually get some bikini pics from there,.. tho this year tragedy struck at the lake, one of the duck's tight ends, dove/fell off of a rock ledge, hit his head and died,.. they may have called the vacation off after the horrible accident

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LSU_4_LIFE, 65Grad, kcal and 2 others like this.
  4. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Wow! Didn't expect Oregon cheerleaders to be so hot, but I guess when Phil Knight is your money guy, he can afford to buy the best tanning beds and knows the best silicone doctors around! Quack, quack!

GiantDuckFan likes this.