US standing in Middle East lower now than at end of Bush Administration

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Sep 17, 2012.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

because you do not understand. we dont let lunatics decide what is inflammatory. we dont apologize for our freedoms.

today i wore a shirt with a huge star of david on it. (its from a race i ran sponsored by israel.) if i had been beaten up by my neighbors would you call me inflammatory?

we are just going in circles. you are like that wacky scottish politician that says 9/11 was hate coming back to roost.

it doesnt harm the country to make a work of art, no matter what it is. period.

it never would be, it would violate everything we stand for. we are not pussies. fuck the people who get pissed. we should do more inflammatory shit. i want to see people shitting on korans on youtube.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

No lunatics decided anything, no apologies were made for anything. You are inventing an issue to rail against.

I certainly could, freedom of speech works both ways.

Naiveté is a hallmark of your philosophy.

But you are a closet anarchist and have always been so.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

I think teams winning at sports is reprehensible because it often causes fans to flip cop cars and smash a storefront or two.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Thank God for a country where martin is free to be a damn fool.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Or teabag.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think in the wake of rushie being stabbed, its even more clear i was correct in this argument with red, who is a nice fella even though i always won my arguments with him.

govt should make no statement on whether an anti-islamic work of art is disgusting or reprehensible.