US standing in Middle East lower now than at end of Bush Administration

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

Lower standing in the middle east is not a sign of failure. Those fuckers are mindless savages.

3. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Seen as weak? Or seen as one of them? The sooner this nation realizes and accepts we are at war with Islam the better, the only thing those savages understand is bombs going off in their faces.......of course they are attacking our embassies, Obama isn't going to do anything about it other than say we need to be "tolerant" which is code for stand there and take it.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

lol when did he say that or will he bomb the fuck out of them like has been doing the past 2 years with drone strikes and no fly zones?
    where do you get this shit from seriously? If you are going to make it up at the least it should sound believable
    and you are making yourself seem stupid or maybe you are with quotes like "as seen as one of them"

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

That article is over a year old and was written right after Obama had bin Ladin killed. Arabs in the countries polled (not all arab countries) cited the bin ladin killing as the reason for their discontent. Fuck 'em.

tirk, MLUTiger and martin like this.
  6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Dimwit Republicans still repeat lame stupid shit like this and wonder why they aren't taken seriously.

Who do you think has been authorizing those drone missile attacks that have been blowing up Aq Qadea cars and safe houses? Obama stepped up that offensive greatly. We're killing the real enemy in four countries with covert strikes "in their faces". Do Republicans ever read the fucking newspaper? No way can we afford to let these peabrains back in charge.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

On a similar but related topic, I would like to poin out the hypocrisy of the of the American left for failing to call out the immorality of Islam and their hatred of free speech. Pussies.

It's a great show when Romney hates women or whatever, but the American left cant cal out Islam for basically being murderous destructors and enslavers of women?

tirk likes this.
  8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I have no love for them, so fuck them.

9. tigerchick46

I love how everything is "seriously", google Obama and religious tolerance and take your pick on how he calls for tolerance on Muslims, newsflash....majority of them hate us! Want to kill us, it's no secret. They attack our embassies, send in the fucking Seals/Jets/Bombs now, what's the hold up? Exterminate them like rats. Then to have Hillary calling out uTube for the video.... this is America, freedom of expression how many video's on there make fun of a billion different religions etc... Making myself look stupid? Yeah I'm all alone in thinking this, maybe just on this flamming Obama forum, get over yourself. Jesus, what's up with this element on here.

10. tigerchick46

No republican here hunny, Mitt isn't a leader, there is no true great leader in this race, not sure there are any left in this country who would want to be President, but since I'm out on Obama I must be a Republican....clowns!

"in their faces" would be the instant the embassies are under attack send in the Jets, take care of it, boom done......nah lets just condemn Utube, what a Joke.

Sourdoughman likes this.