News Urban Meyer in a whole heap of trouble

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajunbob678, Aug 1, 2018.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Sure! (Except for Bama fans)

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So BOT

I love using that because it reminds me of @LSUDad

Anyway

The more that comes out of the this the more I think that a lot more than slimy ass Urban needs to be sent packing. I was talking to @tirk the other day and I told him I thought the PR folks were looking for a way to shift the heat off of UM. He said "so you fire the black man"!?!

That may happen, but what should happen is for them to find everyone that knew and fire all of them.

Urban says he reported it to the AD and I'm sure he did. I'd be willing to bet it was also followed by a "dont worry I've got this" type of comment which isnt included in the "report"

It's like I said in an earlier post about my time on the trail. We were expected to hold our colleagues accountable and if we didn't we went to jail for not reporting it. Think about that, not fired, dont have millions to fall back on, jail! And not just any jail, military jail where the systems dont really parallel. So with that, screw him and most of the folks on that staff and athletic department. They should all be out of work.

TeamofSavages and el005639 like this.
  3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

FIFY

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

We really need to have a beer next time I'm in La.

5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

10-4

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Nick Saban on Jalen Hurts’ comments: My comments were that every player has a right to express what he feels and what he thinks. … But, look, this is probably a lot more important to people outside the organization than inside.

Lol. It's about the people Nick!

ParadiseiNC and GiantDuckFan like this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

False. He lie. That's not a Saban characteristic. Seems like I remember him being short on pressers and he dam sure didn't let the players speak to the media while at LSU.

When he was hired on at Bama, I remember Terry guaranteeing us that the powers that be at Bama made that a sticking point in his hiring that HE WOULD be accessible to the media- and he has.

8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I made it a point that he was required to make 15 personal appearances per year in booster club functions. Player availability wasn't brought up other than red saying you'll never get word out of the athletic department again. I don't know how it's structured now. His community efforts with Nicks Kids and appearances are somehow intertwined, I'm thinking. It really doesn't matter anymore, ya know? (The accessibility has never been easier to pressers, etc. Hell, there's a replay on Watch ESPN)
    I still don't get what you're trying to draw attention to here. If there was a training ground for fans watching QB battles it would be found at USC. You know taking these fall camp(s) reports lighter than a grain of salt is always the right way to side.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Nothing to do with drawing attention or even QB battles. It's about having a chuckle at Saban's expense. It's really OKAY not to take your team, your coach, or your players too seriously. Saban does and that's why lots of others can laugh when he gets some shit for it. I've made no secret of the fact that I don't like Lane....but that dude is making Nick his twitter bitch. It's funny, nobody got hurt, it's what rivalries are about. At least it is to me.

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member