Upon further review....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Duke Alleva will no longer be AD. For this we should all be thankful.
    Now the specific question is why?
    The immediate time line would render the decision having to do with the Wade fiasco. Someone in the byzantine power structure at this here ol war skule might recognize the profit potential of a packed PMAC due to the talents ( and ‘strong ass’ offer$ ) of Coach Slick Willie. Basketball under Wade could finally stop being the red headed step son of the LSU Athletic Family- providing of course he’s not making license plates somewhere by next tip off. .
    Question: if it wasn’t the fist fuck that was/ is the Wade scenario what was it that actually made Jeaux geaux?

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

His nose.

But really, nobody got all excited when the dude was hired, so a pretty short half step up just to fall back down the stairs.

3. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Wade won’t be back permanently. Woodward will come in and convince all of the need to clean house in basketball. And that’s the correct thing to do. WW won’t be able to recruit, and will have the negativity hanging over the program as long as he is there. It’s worth the buyout to cut bait and move on. Woodward has proven he can make legit hires. That’ll satisfy fan base, NCAA, media, and new recruits.

4. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I hope you are wrong. I like Wade. He did wonders for bball program in a short time. Time will tell I suppose

lsu-i-like and Bengal B like this.