Upon further review ONE qb??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Blonde haired Jesus didn’t sniff the field even against the lowly Rebels . Is it now official : A) Bust? B) Doesn’t fit Stevie E’s system even to mop up ? C) ‘doesn’t have the chest’? D) All of the above .
    God save the season if Jeaux gets hurt.

2. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Protecting the redshirt for as long as possible.

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

He can play up to 4 games and keep his redshirt intact.
    He needs to get a full Qtr of mop up duty against some lesser teams to get him some game time exp., and to let the game slow down for him.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't think his not seeing any PT says any of that about him. He just isn't the best option. At this point I think if we see him that means Jeaux is hurt and no one wants that.

So in the meantime let's make sure he has plenty of boudin to eat while he watches the game. Eventually something has to turn into a pound or two and stick to that dude.

lsu-i-like, Brian, ROY_LA_CA and 4 others like this.
  5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

E. our starting QB had a whopping 15 more career pass attempts than Brennan coming into the season and also needs reps to continue his development.

6. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Yup, but you don't want to burn those 4 games early in case Burrow gets hurt late and Myles has to take snaps in those games. If there's four games left and Myles has not been in yet at all we'll see him in every one of those games imo.

He and LSU are best served keeping that redshirt available so he gets another year. If he sticks it out and Joe stays through next year we'll finally be back on track with QBs getting experience before being thrust in early in their first or second years with no regard to development. Myles also needs to gain that weight he's struggled with doing.

We've ostensibly been off schedule with QBs arriving for needed development and then playing when appropriate since Perrilloux.

GiantDuckFan, lsu-i-like and Bengal B like this.
  7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Cmon Don even isl can figure this one out. Just get new nip pics. thats your job. focus on what you know. And recycling pics is representative of your handicapping. Just lazy.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Thats what I say too. Don't play Brennan until the Arkansas game. He should be able to get lots of quality reps vs the pigs and Rice and if for whatever reason he has to play in the aTm game and the bowl game he would still have redshirted.

Only way he should play before then is if Burrow got injured. Before then even if Burrow had to come out of a game for one play because he lost his helmet I would put in one of the walk-ons to take that snap and hand off.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    Brian likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not sure about A or B but as far as C I believe he does have the chest. Go back and watch video of games last year and you will see he is a tough dude.

Brian and GregLSU like this.
  10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

You a cocky sumbitch lately. Must be living the high life.