Updated Leader Board thru Bama!!

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by geauxscott, Nov 19, 2003.

1. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

OK, here is a question... When does this thing end??? Regular season, (if applicable) SECC game, or bowl game???

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Hopefully bowl game, I have a lot of ground to make up! And to think, I was winning this thing at one time.

3. tigermark

Yeah, this game is a hoot. One bad week and you can drop 5 spots. :)

4. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

I would think it would go until LSU is done playing football this season but it's up to Scott.

I should also add that you're all going down too. ;)

5. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

easy there fellas...I have only played for three or four weeks, and I am gaining fast. I plan on cracking the Top 10 this week.

Don't call it a comeback!

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I won the first week for the Arizona game but it didn't end up counting. Brett or Scott must have made that one a preseason game retroactively.

7. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I actually think now is a good stopping point, what do you guys think..."And the winner is....oh, looka there its geauxscott"...thanks for playing guys its been fun.....:D :D

just kidding ;) ;)

We will keep playing through the bowl game....so all you losers behind me have a chance to catch me :D :D

as tigermark used to say...just call me "Mr. TFL" ;) :D :D :D

8. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

The Zona game did count..and you didn't win, you came in 5th. You had 674 points...the winner of that week was lsugrad00, he had 814pts.

9. tigermark

I guess I am relegated to being Mrs TFL this week. Kind of like Ole Mrs after this week. Talk your smack now, cuz I have ruled a majority of the time and I will rule again!!! After I whip you all, I will be King TFL!!!

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I thought I had over 800 points for that week but I remember that there was a lot of confusion during the first week about how many points were awarded for which player did what. Now how about making a bunch of complicated salary cap rules for next season so those of us who want to play capologist can see how far we can bend the rules. You know, like defering player payments over several weeks and allowing game week trades between players for players to be named later or future draft choices. Like say if you had filled out your roster but felt you needed something extra so I trade you Vincent for future considerations. Vincent gains 100 yards and scores a couple of TDs for you and you owe me $28 worth of your players in the specified future week but if he gains 30 yards and fumbles twice you only owe me $5 worth of your players for the specified future week. But say later in the week after we traded you are offered a trade by another player who desparately wants Vincent. Even though you already have drafted Mauck by some shrewed wheeling and dealing you trade the Vincent you have aquired from me for the other players Mauck. That gives you two Matt Maucks on your team for that week along with Clayton and Broussard but you have again gambled that Vincent won't have that great a game and you won't have to pay me too high a price for him - unless you can talk your other trading partner into assuming all or part of any future debt incurred to me by our previous trade. All trades to be posted before the trading deadline of midnight the Friday before gameday. I know, thats too much for the TFL commissioner to keep track of but I used to play monopoly that way and it made the game a lot more fun.

:cool: