Unofficial Reports: John Chavis New DC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Re: DC Watch: John Chavis

There was a poster here 2 years ago that told us Saban would be the next head coach at Alabama.

I then read in print where he said "I will NOT be the head coach at Alabama"

Just because someone either
    a. point blank lied to the media
    or
    b. withheld info from the media

doesn't mean something didn't happen.

Not standing in front of a microphone and telling the world what his next move is, doesn't mean he's dragging his feet.

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

You certainly are, and it is getting old fast.

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Just because I don't agree with everything you or the other members of your "click" here say doesn't mean I am mocking anyone. It's a freakin message board, the internet... if it gets your panties in a bunch then you need to find a new hobby.

4. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

clique

5. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Soooo.....

No news on Chavis, then?

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

drawers

7. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

could have used skivvies

8. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

What's getting old is how for days and days, he keeps coming here saying the same thing like a broken record: Miles isn't interviewing anybody, Miles is dragging his feet, blah blah blah. Since he has been arguing this, numerous posters on here have made arguments disagreeing with him, and yet he never offers a rebuttal to any of them. He just goes to other threads and keeps posting the same thing over and over.

Hey, Fanzone, we got it, you honestly think Miles is not doing anything, that LSU is not in contact with anybody. Believe what you want. I think LSU has hired a search firm and lawyers to conduct our DC search and negotiations. As posters on here have posted, it has been reported that LSU has already contacted several potential DCs by use of a search firm. That Dandy Don quote above says that he has heard the same thing: "I do believe that Miles has made contract with several potential defensive coordinators through a third party." That directly contradicts your theory that LSU hasn't contacted any potential DCs about coming to LSU.

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

You're the one coming in here with opinions that aren't worth anything. Taking the time over and over to be critical of information provided by members here. Knowing full well you have no clue as to what you're speaking of.

10. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I have never said I don't think LSU hasn't made contact out of possible interest or hasn't put a list together, maybe they have and maybe they haven't... I said based on things i've read and quotes from the horses mouth itself, and comments made by other so called DCs of interest that VK was not offered a job, like the others who said he was offered but turned it down.